Attention Mathematicians ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flyinghigh said:
A lid is a 25 $ bag from way back and it was a 4 finger then and those that had FAT Fingers with Big Hands had the Better Bigger Bags !!

I think you are making fun of me. lol:p :ignore: LOL

It's ok I have got it real good now. Thank you all for the free lesson. I now understand the measurements of weed completely. You guys are awesome. :hubba: ;) I think I could pass the measurements of weed class now. You guys are so helpful.:watchplant:

There really needs to be a standardized number for all this. That would make things really easy.

Inhalethis said:
I think you are making fun of me. lol:p :ignore: LOL

What part was I making funn of ??;)

So u telling me that u have Big Fat Fingers... Ur the person that give Big Fat Baggs!!! I remember U.. :yay:

Here To u:48:

Mutt said:
who knows what a "lid" is? :p

I do, I do, it's the thing on the top of a jar! ok, whatdidiwin?

hehe

Back in the day, a lid was a $10 ounce of Mexican brick. Columbian Gold was a dollar or two more and looked and smelled better. Not so much like dirt. In those days, you had to smoke an entire joint to even feel it.

You got it POTUS, but sometimes, someone would come up with some Alcopolco Gold or Panama Red (it was the first time inflation hit my world, $15 for a bag!)and then watch out.....laughin and getting lost in Hendrix .....speakers boomin... well, i guess you didnt need the Gold or Red, cause getting stoned was getting stoned. Did learn how to get the "smell" of good pot down. And then there were so many shoe boxes that gave their lids to cleaning seeds. You think that is where "lid" might have come from?

Flyinghigh said:
A lid is a 25 $ bag from way back and it was a 4 finger then and those that had FAT Fingers with Big Hands had the Better Bigger Bags !!
:doh: Those that had fat fingers with big hands had the better bigger bags. lol Since I have little hands and little fingers do I get two fists full instead of one?:hubba: :woohoo: That is what I meant. I should get two handfulls for my little hands then, right? Instead of fingers, we'll do hand fulls for me. Wouldn't that be fair? Also, it all makes sense to me now. I would settle for the plants to grow and be ripe that would be great.:hubba:
Right now I only have resin so I can dream about four fists full and it raining from the sky if I want to.:eek: :ignore: I had a dream last night that people were bringing it by the ziplock bags at a time....mmmm what a dream.

Latest posts

Back