Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I ordered World of Seeds Diamond Line Madness Feminized which is South Brazilian x Cinderella 99/Matanuska Tundra. And also DNA Genetics LA Confidential Feminized which is O.G. LA Affie x Afghani. And lastly I ordered Reserva Privada Connoisseurs Mix which can be any 13 of Grape FX, G99, Blueberry, Afghan Big Bud, Vermonster, C99, Hash Timer, or Old Timer x Sweettooth, Flo, Hashplant, or Bubba Kush. So I got the 3 free Jack The Ripper and 3 free The Third Dimension Subcool beans, and I got Dinafem Seeds Cloud #9, Sweet Deep Grapefruit, Fruit Automatic, and Moby **** #2. I'm excited.:D

SF, you are back? Where the heck ya been, buddy? We missed you. Last time I heard from you was September. Looks like you are a bean ordering junkie, like me and 2dog, huh? Good to see you kickin' it still. How did your fall harvest go?

It's good to be back, the harvest went smoothly. I will be starting a new jurnal soon with these new beans, can't wait!:)

sounds exciting sherwood!

some of us just got an order from the tude last friday, then heard about this promo so just sprung enough to get the free TGA seeds :p

Im turning into a bean junkie like the rest of ya! my next grow will have a good lineup :D

Dangit! Ordered attitude beans end of Feb, I KNEW I shoulda checked the Forum. Just received them, Chocolope, freebees Dinafem WW & Blue Widow. Now, what to grow, what to grow?...

I ordered on Sunday, but decided to send a money order and then worried I wouldn't get the SubCool frebies, so I called in with a card number and guess what? No Subcool freebies, damn. She said they may still have Third Dimension, but not Jack the Ripper. She said I'd get other worthy freebies though....damn, damn.

SherwoodForest said:
The promotion ended, hope everyone got a good order in. I consider those TGA beans a big part of my order and look forward to them most of all. :joint:

Hey SherwoodForest, how ya been man? Been a while since we seen you..

Just checked the mail and what did i find? My bean order came in! The tude and Fat Harry along with TGA Subcool and Dinafem have rocked my world! This is why i don't have a problem with the tude! Got the funky eye's(pot leaves) and the freebies,thanks cool, Querkle, JTR, The third demension, Cloud 9, Sweet deep grapefruit,man this summer grows is gonna rock!

DSCI1822.JPG

DSCI1823.JPG

DSCI1824.JPG

DSCI1825.JPG

DSCI1826.JPG

DSCI1829.JPG

DSCI1830.JPG

DSCI1831.JPG

DSCI1832.JPG

I am excited to get mine! mail isnt here yet... :(

Awesome...it is freakin pouring here...the rain is going sideways and the wind is gusting to upwards of 60 mph...but I am still going out to the mailbox and checkin...

2Dog said:
were they there ham?

Sorry I had to get dressed...it's on the cold side here...but no I got wet for 3 netflix movies...I am bummed...

I have an order from the tude comming next week, I ordered the shirt as well. Cant wait, Jock Horror, Maui Waui, Acapulco Gold, Jack Herer & one good indica to help with sleep, Afaghan. You can sure tell I prefer sativas.:hubba:

ordered on Sunday, March 7th, and opened the mail box yesterday around three o'clock.....and....there was my tee-shirt and hopefully my seeds....less than a week, totally amazing postal service

Latest posts

Back