Attitude giving away Subcool seeds on next promo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my beans today, didn't even go guaranteed delivery. Thanks Subcool for the freebies!!

mine is still in NY as well. last time i ordered they were here in 5 days......its now been 7......*grunt*

Just because ours say they are in NY, doesn't mean anything. It won't update untill you get them, and that will be tomarrow or the next day is my guess.:)

Hamster, 2Dog, Wally

Today is the day. I went in the back yard and did my bean dance for you, it never fails.

frogman71 said:
Hamster, 2Dog, Wally

Today is the day. I went in the back yard and did my bean dance for you, it never fails.

You might want to brush up on that dance frogman....no beans again today...:confused: Thanks for the effort though...it is appreciated...:)

frogman71 said:
Hamster, 2Dog, Wally

thanks it worked for me! got my good eye lenses too the pot leaf ones! my seeds all look good the rippers are huge

I ordered 3 pick and mix

1 fem pineapple express g13

1fem purple by ceres seeds

1 serious seeds white russian

I could use a little shakey boom dance myself. My beans are still floating somewhere.

mine have yet to arrive as well? very strange, but whatever, ive been busy harvesting :D

2Dog said:
thanks it worked for me! got my good eye lenses too the pot leaf ones! my seeds all look good the rippers are huge

I ordered 3 pick and mix

1 fem pineapple express g13

1fem purple by ceres seeds

1 serious seeds white russian

i also ordered a PE. im really excited about growing that one out. sounds like a great lineup 2dog :)

same mohawk skull tshirt? i didnt get mine today....... grrrrrr. if they were with your order hamster they should find their way to my region tomorrow....

Latest posts

Back