Attitudes March 4th-7th freebie grow group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine. You had me going with sig thing. They're website has a section about that. UK. NEVER US.

Can't wait for this Thread too!

I finally got my beans yesterday. For the freebies I ended up with; Dinafem White Widow, Dinafem Blue Widow, Dinafem Critical+ (looks interesting), TH Seeds Kushage, Burmese Kush, Heavy Duty Fruity(2), S.A.G.E., and Darkstar(2).

I also got a G13 Labs NL Auto. I've never grown an auto before I may give it a go.

I'm a little disappointed I didn't end up with the Dinafem Diesel but I can't really complain with 11 free seeds.

Now the hard part, deciding what to pop. I'm pretty full up right now so I may have to wait a couple weeks.

I dropped a few of mine last weekend, I just couldnt wait, but I will be joining in here when most have got their beans..

I think a group grow with some of the Kush's would be fun, I have kept mine back and I think most seem to have got some in their freebies.

2 x TH Seeds DarkStar reg
2 x TH Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity reg
1 x TH Seeds Kushage fem
1 x TH Seeds Burmese Kush fem
1 x TH Seeds S.A.G.E. fem
1 x G13 NL Automatic fem
1 x Dinafem Diesel
1 x Dinafem White Widow
1 x Dinafem Blue Hash

Got my seeds today....Some of the freebie seeds look abit on the small size..

v35b said:
Got my seeds today....Some of the freebie seeds look abit on the small size..

Lol I thought that too but hey even the oddest looking beans have germinated for me in the past lol

so what happened?? everbody got there beans???

lets see the freebies grow?

dman1234 said:
so what happened?? everbody got there beans???

lets see the freebies grow?

I got my beans, just waiting for room to grow them lol :D

BudMuncher said:
I got my beans, just waiting for room to grow them lol :D

Yea I have the same problem. I germinated the 10 Cali Connection "Original Sour Diesel" (the seeds I actually ordered in the promo) and all 10 germed. I also have 4 of Mandala's "Hashberry" that just germed. Plus I have 3 clones of NYC Diesel that I want to grow again and 5 Sensi Stars in veg that are 13-14 inches tall. That pretty much filled my space up right there for the next cycle or two :(

-SSF-

I do hydro indoors but only during the fall and winter.

Might grow the one Fem Auto freebie this summer in dirt, outside though.

SensiStarFan said:
Yea I have the same problem. I germinated the 10 Cali Connection "Original Sour Diesel" (the seeds I actually ordered in the promo) and all 10 germed. I also have 4 of Mandala's "Hashberry" that just germed. Plus I have 3 clones of NYC Diesel that I want to grow again and 5 Sensi Stars in veg that are 13-14 inches tall. That pretty much filled my space up right there for the next cycle or two :(

-SSF-

Lol trouble is I only have 1 grow space and that is now in flowering and I would like to veg the freebie seeds a little rather than throw them straight into 12/12...maybe I should start thinking about investing in a small veg tent...!!

Well here is what i have started.
100% germ rate on all the freebies.
pictured below are:

1 DF Critical +
1 DF Blu widow
1 Burmese Kush
2 TH Darkstar
2 HD Fruity
3 Larry OG from Cali Conn
4 of my own seeds NL x unknown

14 seedlings in total out of 14 seeds attempted, more than i expected, so i will have to deal with that when they get sexed.
here they are 1 week old.

tude freebies 001.JPG

tude freebies 002.JPG

tude freebies 003.JPG

I am currently running a Blue widow and just popped a Kushage and A Burmese kush.The BW hasn't impressed me yet.Honestly none of the seeds I've got going from the sale has impressed me.Seems like my bagseeds are growing faster than any of the "good" genetics so far.

how is everyone getting on with their freebie beans? I've only just got round to growing some :D Gonna look into topping them as I want some nice bushy plants filling up my grow space :)

on 4/20 Attitude will be doing a TGA promo Buy a 10 pack get a 10 pack of quesh(sp?) free

BudMuncher said:
how is everyone getting on with their freebie beans? I've only just got round to growing some :D Gonna look into topping them as I want some nice bushy plants filling up my grow space :)

I would hope they smokeing it by now...this thread is a year old:doh:

yup i smoked it all up, the Burmese Kush and the Critcal + were superstars.

4u I was only asking :p I have only just got round to mine as was saving them for when I had time and space for them :D

dman, were those 2 stinky?

Latest posts

Back