the fem freebie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShOrTbUs

Reaction score
thanks to attitude's awesome christmas sale, i've got my hands on quite a few strains. i popped 8 feminized freebies 4 days ago. 2 days in water 2 days in towels. 7 out of 8 germinated and have been transplanted into RR's. the 8th doesn't look viable, but never the less she will get the benefit of the doubt and remain in the paper towels a few more days. seeing as how neither of my first 2 grows went according to plan. i've decided to just wing it this time.

babies on board...

EDIT: ohh man :stoned:, i never gave you the names of the strains im running

1 x gigabud
1 x vintage 2006
1 x cantaloupe kush
1 x OG kush
1 x critical HOG
1 x white widow (auto)
1 x white widow (didn't germ)
1 x jackdiesel

IMAG0749.jpg

Man Bro,,ya gonna have plenty to chose from. Yum Yum

looks fun. I'll pull up my beanbag chair and watch yer grow show.

p.s. WTH is Vintage 2006....lol...?

ohhhh yeaaaa this is whats up . i will be watching

7greeneyes said:
looks fun. I'll pull up my beanbag chair and watch yer grow show.

p.s. WTH is Vintage 2006....lol...?

hxxps://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/ch9-female-seeds-vintage-2006/prod_3223.html

Genetics: Afghan / Power plant / Jack herer X Afghan / Power plant / Jack herer

:ciao:

Im gonna squat over by 7green and pass this around:48:

take care and be safe

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao:

Im gonna squat over by 7green and pass this around:48:

take care and be safe

:48: here ya go my brother...

@ shortbus sounds like she'll pump out some good dank with that genetic lineage.:aok:

7greeneyes said:
:48: here ya go my brother...

@ shortbus sounds like she'll pump out some good dank with that genetic lineage.:aok:

i hope so, as well as the others. i'm only really looking for 1 maybe 2 keepers to be put into rotation. i have many more strains that still need to be popped. and on top of that, i'll be participating in the nirvana group grow. so i got even more seeds on the way. but keep that on the down-low, or the wife will have myt *** for ordering more before i even get half way through my stock in the fridge. hAHahahahah SHHHH!

Yeah, tell me about it. I tried some gdp the other day and expressed interest in picking up a 10 pack to see what I could see and she was like "no, you have seeds already, how many do you need?"

and I'm like "As many as I kind get my hands on. ":rolleyes:

:rofl:

shortbus what deal did you go with? i did the same deal and ended up with a bunch or regs and a few differnt than you.how did you get the canalope kush im jealous of that one :D

i made a purchase from the tude in october as well. so i already had a few freebies. i still have my delta 9 sativa mix 5 pack to pop, and a couple boss hogg as well. which are my reg freebies.

update: the 8th seed that was having trouble germinating(white widow) cracked this morning. so she got placed in a RR and found a cozy spot under the cfl's with her sisters.

time to get them under better light & into they're permanent homes.

IMAG0822.jpg

well here we go. can't wait so what's left on the old what to do list.

Sin inc said:
well here we go. can't wait so what's left on the old what to do list.
funny you ask. a whole lot. and i keep making it worse by coming up with more ideas.

i've done a complete overhaul of my veg space. i decided to make better use of the closet. so not only will it be my veg room, but i've partitioned a 2x2 section to use as a second small flowering room. i'm going to be getting into organic soils in the near future.

i also have another DIY project i'll be posting in a few days. i can't wait to show everyone this contraption(for lack of a better word) i rigged up to make it really easy to pour & measure nutrients. you guys will get a good laugh out of this one.

i'll be cutting down the remaining NL before the week is out. before i can put the main flower space to use again, its going to need some work. i still dont like that its not completely stealth. you can feel the vibrations from the inline fan when you walk by the closet, as well as hear the fan running. i picked up some more plywood, as well as some insulation. much to be done over the next couple weeks. i'll keep everyone posted of the progress for sure.

your like me shortbus keep adding things to my to do list. so Ian guessing you really don't like those nl. thought they would give more

Latest posts

Back