the fem freebie grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finished up the 2x2, 250watt cooltube flower room. all my organic soil plants will be grown in this room. the other 8 grow sites will be installed in the 3x3 flower room. that room will be running up to 16 single cola plants. 20 - 30 inches tall at harvest.

now i just gotta make sure my cloning stays consistent. been a lot of ups and downs in that department

gotta build a mini carbon filter for the new flower room though.

edit:

top left - white widow
bottom left - white widow auto(64oz grow)
top & bottom right - cannalope kush clones ( about 24 days old)

109_3033.jpg

only shots of the white widow. the others cant me moved so i'll have to wait for the lights to go out to snap some photo's

ww 60 days.jpg

ww 60 days (2).jpg

transplanted one of the cannalope kush clones into a 3gal smart pot, using a custom TLO container.

custom TLO flower mix:

- 1.5cf FFOF
- .5 cf perlite
- 1/2 cup 5-5-5 all purpose
- 1/2 cup manure
- 1/4 cup gypsum
- 1/4 dolomite lime
- 1/2 cup bio tone plus
- 1/2 cup greensand
cooked for 5 weeks.

container floor - 2 tablespoons blood meal, 1 tablepoon gypsum, 1 tablespoon bio tone plus, thin layer of fresh castings on top.

bottom layer - approx. 1/2 gal custom TLO flower mix cut with 20% 50/50 castings and perlite.

middle layer - this is where the root ball is placed. 2 tablespoons all purpose 5-5-5, 1/4 cup castings, 1 tablespoon bio tone plus, 1 tablespoon mycos.

top layer - approx. 1/2 gal custom TLO flower mix cut with 20% 50/50 castings and perlite.

container roof - 2 tablespoons blood meal, 1 tablepoon gypsum, 1 tablespoon bio tone plus, thin layer of fresh castings on top.

the 3gal container gets 4 spikes the size of a nickle.

custom TLO flower spikes:
(this mix fills 4 spikes)
- 1/4 cup 50/50 castings and perlite
- 4 tablespoons steamed bonemeal
- 2 tablespoons 3-8-8 bulb food

:48:

trying so hard not to chop them down. i doubt they will plump up anymore, just impatiently waiting for them to mature. :48:

pic 1 - white widow
pic 2 - cannalope kush
pic 3 - critical hog on left and og kush on right
pic 4&5 - critical hog

ww.jpg

ck.jpg

hog+og.jpg

hog.jpg

hog 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back