ATTN: WW Growers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
Previously I asked, and King Kahuna replied.

In 5th-6th week I noticed more trich formation so now most of the buds have white trichs.

It is now almost completion of week 7 and same level of trichs.

I read prior to purchasing that WW packs on trichs so white you cannot even see the buds.

I hope the plant packs on the trichs by week 8 or week 10, but if not totally covered in white as advertised I wil see this purchase as a let down.

Any thoughts from experienced growers of when they noticed trichs?

Strawberry Cough,

Believe only 1/4 of what you read and then only count on 1/8 of it and you will be pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed. Also, remember that if you are going by the seed banks stuff those are the ultimate result and specialized photography to make their product look even better. Also, most people don't post about average results, they only post about exceptional crops either good or bad.

The WW that my son grew was a slow finisher -- about 12 weeks and while I don't remember white buds, I know they were good potent smoke.

Just monitor the color of the thrics and harvest accordingly and you'll be all right.

Good smoking.

Hey SC, I just harvested my ww grow a little over a week and a half ago. I agree, just watch the trichs and harvest when you get the desired combo of cloudy/amber trichs. Let it get to where you want it, harvest it, let it dry and I'll be surprised if you are disappointed in the smoke. I'm definitely growing more ww.

Latest posts

Back