Aurora_Indicas_Dad's Photo Album

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
You Wanted Em..You Got Em :D

pic 2.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 4.JPG

pic 5.JPG

pic 10.JPG

pic 11.JPG

pic 12.JPG

pic 16.JPG

pic 13.JPG

pic 18.JPG

pic 9.JPG

pic 6.JPG

heres a pic of a fan i got for free last weekend.my mom told me there was this house,that it looked like they had been evicted and got all their stuff thrown out and it had been there for 4 days and nobody had came back to get it.so i told her what the heck,"somebody elses trash is somebody elses treasure" and i wanted to see what was there.so we get there and its a bunch of stuff (from kitchen spices-condoms) it was like they just packed up their clothes and left everything else they owned behind,it was all just scattered all over the front yard.so im diggin in all this junk with her and my freind and i come across this fan,lol you tell me,but it looks like someone had a lil growbox goin if you ask me. :D i took it home,plugged it in,and it works like a champ.im thinking about puttin it at the end of the socket farthest away from the window on my cool tube,to help give the booster fans a lil boost. i just thaught it was pretty funny to find it,we also found some discovery channel soilless growing toy (with leds on the bottom) its pump was gone,but it was funny to find it also.

pic 15.JPG

Hey AID...is that fan loud?...it looks like one I found on craigslist for free ..and now I know why...LOL..any lables on it? CFM?

Im always looking at crap and how can I implament it in my grow..ROLMAO...
or that would work in a set up..Im working on a Male Chamber for the near future..I like the cool tube..but may i ask how much air flow do you loose with that "Y" in the duct work?..i think that fan you found would make a great intake ..jmo...thanks for shareing...KEEP M GREEN

yea,i think that Y probably stops some of the air flow,but i didnt want a bunch of duct running throughout my room. as far as the fan i got for free goes,its really not that loud.its just as loud as a normal bedroom fan.i thaught about using it as an intake fan,but i dont want this fan hangin outta my window.it would work perfect as an exhaust fan,but havent really thaught about exhausting the air in the room (just the hot air produced from the bulbs) i'm hopin once i get my air conditioner hooked up,then i should be good (ill know by saturday if it works or not) im goin to pick it up tomorrow. but im actually waiting for a new ballast to get here.one of the ones i ordered didnt work when i pulled it outta the box,so theyre sending me a new one.but anyways,yea dude,that fan gets it.i think if i hooked it on to the end of that cool tube farthest from the window it'd get the air traveling a lil faster than it is now.but either way,as much as i got invested in this.i promise i will get the heat problem solved no matter what it takes.i still have another 3 hundred to spend on this grow though (between seeds,rockwool,ph up,ph down,carboload,and a couple recipe for success kits)i hope to have some babies in there within the next 2-3 wks.-peace

p.s.
these skunk haze plants have never had ph tested water given to them,i always just buy distilled gallons of water from walmart,and just mix in some ionic,superthrive,and a 1/4 teaspoon of epsom salt and theyve done alright so far.theyre not a perfect green like you want,but theyre not bad,i've definitly seen worst.

im so surprised nobodys commented on the green things in my homemade hand fed system,can anybody guess what they are?

lol,wow,your smart,i thaught you guys would have never guessed =)
now answer this,who have you ever seen use them? i've gotta be the first right?

No one your the first but maybe Hick used them as a new hair dew.lol

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
yea,i think that Y probably stops some of the air flow,but i didnt want a bunch of duct running throughout my room. as far as the fan i got for free goes,its really not that loud.its just as loud as a normal bedroom fan.i thaught about using it as an intake fan,but i dont want this fan hangin outta my window.it would work perfect as an exhaust fan,but havent really thaught about exhausting the air in the room (just the hot air produced from the bulbs) i'm hopin once i get my air conditioner hooked up,then i should be good (ill know by saturday if it works or not) im goin to pick it up tomorrow. but im actually waiting for a new ballast to get here.one of the ones i ordered didnt work when i pulled it outta the box,so theyre sending me a new one.but anyways,yea dude,that fan gets it.i think if i hooked it on to the end of that cool tube farthest from the window it'd get the air traveling a lil faster than it is now.but either way,as much as i got invested in this.i promise i will get the heat problem solved no matter what it takes.i still have another 3 hundred to spend on this grow though (between seeds,rockwool,ph up,ph down,carboload,and a couple recipe for success kits)i hope to have some babies in there within the next 2-3 wks.-peace

p.s.
these skunk haze plants have never had ph tested water given to them,i always just buy distilled gallons of water from walmart,and just mix in some ionic,superthrive,and a 1/4 teaspoon of epsom salt and theyve done alright so far.theyre not a perfect green like you want,but theyre not bad,i've definitly seen worst.

Hey AID...they have the room ac at Home depot $99...are you going to cool the room next to grow area and pull cool air in? Not sure of grow area but if its a closet and window near by great...you not worried about electric bill then I say put one in...I personaly could not justify the extra cost just to grow in summer..I grow for self regaurdless of what my Avatar name says..and now know I can grow plenty dureing the winter months here to supply me with plenty..I to dont check the ph in water..i use Distilled and rain water..works 4me..thanks for sharing with us friend...KEEP M GREEN:D

I'm actually just gonna put the air conditioner either on a 2x4 stand with a refridgerator tray on the bottom (to collect the water) in front of the window,or if i have to,ill put it in the window the normal way.The only reason why im not waiting to do this is because our annual inspection here is between feb and march.i want to have them done,and have my grow room taken down and put in storage by this time.i just like anybody else dont want to throw up any red flags with my electric bill,which is why i always keep all my stuff unplugged when not in use,once i get everything goin,ill just wash/dry my clothes at my moms house.i have a brand new energy efficient hot water heater,so i turned it down to the lowest setting,and the water still gets too hot to touch.it also helps that i live alone in a 3 bedroom house.so between all the precautions im taking,i shouldnt have much of a hike in energy.i dont run my central air so the electicity i use in my grow room,for the most part would just be the energy im saving from not running my central air.im 10 steps ahead,if not 50 my friend.This grow has been months in the making.im talkin hours and hours on this and other forums everyday for the past 5-6 months.pretty much,i have everything figured out/planned,besides the heat situation.if this air conditioner gets the temp to 84 degrees or below,ill be ready to rock and roll.if it doesnt,then its onto the next step.
(a c02 system) im just trying to make a co2 system my last resort. anybody else got any ?'s,feel free to ask.-peace

Latest posts

Back