Aurora_Indicas_Dad's Photo Album

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joint4: :smoke1: My New Ash Tray:smoke1: :joint4:
breaking it in w/ some michigan midgrade,nothin special,80 an oz,i usally toke by myself,so blunt to the head of it usually gets me pretty stoned.it doesnt smell like cornfield,it isnt brick,it doesnt give me a head ache,
it has about 2 or 3 seeds per gram or 2.i love smokin good chrons when i can grow them or can offord them,ill buy them as a treat for myself,but due to the fact i smoke so much,i like to just stick with my midgrades after i run out of what i harvest.up here people get 50-60 per eighth of good green.even though it's good,50 dollars can easilly be smoked up in three sessions for me.:D anyways,so i just thaught i'd post a pic of my new ash tray.

my ash tray.JPG

Amen brother, 50 an 1/8 is going rate here too. If I could have found cheaper I would have bought it too. and an 1/8 can go poof.....like that. It's nice to have enough of your own to get by. Thats my goal anyway. I think I raeched that point on the last harvest, youll get there too.
puff

ps..oops, is it ok to post on THIS thread?

man...80 for a Oz. is awesome...The lowest quality crappiest brick i can find is never any cheaper than 100oz...And the thing is that's all that's available within 3 town radius(that i know of)...But hey Dad, hope to see some updates of those babies soon...I've always wanted to give skunk#1 a go...Do u know of anywhere that still has just the skunk#1 pheno??? I remember when they first was comin' out, i was hangin out on OG...Everyone was goin nuts over 'em, ordering just so they could get the #1 freebs...

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
(a c02 system) im just trying to make a co2 system my last resort. anybody else got any ?'s,feel free to ask.-peace

hey aurora, I posted some links to websites with a whole bunch of info on cheap DIY co2 systems on KGB's build journal; I think they're in my growjournal too. I've messed around with co2 a decent amount and unless you want to invest in a tank, regulator, co2 ppm meter, etc. I'd give the yeast method a try. Check it out if you're still considering it, it's worked really well for me. If you've got any questions just let me know! Good luck bro!

Latest posts

Back