Auto Flower....back at it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as long as Carty ain’t the d-man ......lol......I wonder if Boo is still poking the clowns?

Ooooh.. Too soon.. hahaha. Funny, Boo and I were just talking about that, well, Boo was.... heheee.. and no, I'm no Dman.. I'm Roundman, (old nickname of many).. and NO, he is no longer poking the clowns after receiving a lifetime ban.... but, they tend to frown on exposing ugly PM's to everyone by copy/paste to coffee shop.. dang Boo... oh well, not my style but I back my friend...

Let's get into this a bit eh?

Tent #2 is now up and running... be finishing out 2 clones... an Oger and a Gorilla Glue, neither the best example
of the plant..
Roots Organics... break this stuff up REALLY GOOD by hand.. lots of guano chunks that need to be broken down
to avoid hot spots on baby plants.. plus, the more loamy the soil is the easier baby roots grow..
20211027_190738.jpg

Seeds germinated 100% on all of them...
20211028_002538.jpg20211028_002619.jpg20211028_002719.jpg

Sterilize your cups/pots.. I never use small pots, but these special Orchid pots
20211028_002815.jpg

Start planting... I fill cups halfway, water in lightly so the dirt settles naturally, fill remainder of way and water
in.... poke hole for seedling, inch deep or one knuckle.. plant and eye drop water directly onto seedling area...

I give them a tiny drink daily....
20211028_235413.jpg

20211028_235207.jpg

20211029_093408.jpg

I love the Roots Organics when we used it

then I switched over to ProMix w/MYCORRHIZAE mainly because I could buy those big cubes and it was less expensive...

we still amend it with Perlite and use mainly worm castings , bat and bird guano , and chicken poo as nutrients.....so far so good

ADD4B4A7-5301-4A54-BE97-087B50A040A8.jpeg

B76A16C3-5316-4CE6-8918-B3C311070A0F.jpeg

I can't imagine the freedom to be able to grow a few plants like that outdoors.. talk about never being out... hehe.

excellent share Bigsur.. gotta love that free sunshine.

I've used the same Promix BX1 w/mych ... I liked it ok.... the 3.8cu ft bricks are very cost affective and if I was any larger of a grower would consider going back to them... but by the time you add the guanos and worm castings, might as well of bought 2 bags of the Roots... I've not run across a soil as loaded with goodness as this stuff is....

I'd actually like to mix it 50/50 with FF Strawberry Fields next time around... keep things more loamy...

Diggy Soze of Worcestershire_Farms has asked for the assistance of Dos Amigos Seeds to produce more feminized seed stock of his Auto Flower strain he calls Upzalberry Auto Fem...

Dos Amigos is just me and my bro ZeroZero... we've been making crosses and next gen seed stock together for over 15yrs...
ZZ is taking on the bigger part of this project by germinating 12 of the Upzalberry Autos with a 100% success rate.
they are now in peat pellets awaiting new homes..
20211026_140317_Burst01 (2).jpg

Diggy has supplied the chemicals to reverse the chosen plants, even a new scale for weighing things out
and ZZ and I have already discussed our #1 choice will be the slowest female on showing sex.... in my experience she gets the biggest..
20211023_053104.jpg

Haven't heard that name in a long time. Good guy.

yeah if it’s the same dude I think it is , he moved to colorado from Missouri .......come to think of it , I think it’s a different dude because the one I’m thinking of I’m pretty sure he moved back to Missouri

ohwell , time for another toke

We meant the guy you are thinking of at OP's. His name was Joe. I can't remember his username.....His wife died and he moved back to Missouri and then he was killed in a motorcycle accident.

A sounds like you and Zero are gonna be busy in the near future...

was ZeroZero in colorado at one time and working on a huge grow farm?....mayb I’m thinking of someone else?

Nope, known ZZ over 15yrs.. went by Pops for a bit, and you all might recall him as medmUser .. not meduser, that's Chris from Canada... on the Cabana he is ZeroZero, but rarely rarely on the site anymore..
Actually, ZZ will be the busy one, he's the one who is getting paid to do the job... seems excited about it and he has
enough stash that doing this project indoors and it can have all his attention.... because attention to details will be important...

Me, I'm going to pick a female.... and if she sexes properly under 24yrs light, Kermit's Finger will get reversed.... but we'll see...

We meant the guy you are thinking of at OP's. His name was Joe. I can't remember his username.....His wife died and he moved back to Missouri and then he was killed in a motorcycle accident.

Talk about ending things on a sad note.... well, hopefully when he was alive he lived....

Stuffed the small cups into the Gorilla tent to give them 24hrs of light... finishing off these 2 photo periods is disrupting things a wee bit.. but I just can't let them go.... Oger and GG are both excellent smokes and wanted a
little taste before making the switch over....

Like this.... the ones in small cups get up potted tomorrow.. I hate starting them in small pots but it was all I had on
hand atm..
all the new autos.jpg

far left is Zkittlez, far right is Zkittlez... center is Kermit's Finger
Autos 1.jpg

baby autos 2.jpggelato 3b.jpgGomers Suprise.jpg

Upzalberry by my bro Diggy Soze
Upzalberry fems.jpg

Zkittlez fem's by WSE (weedseedsexpress)

Zkittlez lst b.jpg

Zkittlez lst a.jpg

Kermit's Finger by Carty
kermits finger lst.jpg

I'd love to have my way with that douche bag dman...me threatened me and told me he was gonna post I was a narc...the nutless wonder has to hide when he throws stones...I told howie I'd gladly fly up to the great white north to do him in...he didn't take me seriously...bwahahaha...when uni died so did the cash cow...

Last edited:
Hey Boo, you do realize I have plants on this thread... your more then welcome to comment on the grow too.... hahaha.. Looking forward to tasting some of your Gorilla Breath dude... photos look amazing.

Today I started up potting the new babies.. and realized, I'm missing a few pots... gotta stop taking them over to
Atilla's place, and since I'm backing off of that, at least I'll keep the pots I have as they are not cheap ones....

For Autos I really prefer the 2 gal Oxy pots with red or yellow bottom.. these pots are a bit taller and thinner so I
can fit 3 of them side by side and run 6 in one tent, 5 in the other and keep that rotation going.. each time the big
tent is done flowering, small tent should be 30 days in and ready to transfer over whilst new seedlings get started
in the small one... think it's called rotation grow...

Kermit's Finger is just running away with this... it's too bad the big Miss Piggy project in Humboldt fell thru so badly.. had someone making thousands of seeds and everything went bad, even made the news.. luckily nothing was left laying about relating to me or the 300 seeds I donated to them... 150ea of Gabagoo and Miss Piggy..

So to have her back in any form I'm a happy camper.. although I do know where there are some stashed away in a seed vault at another site.. gotta hit up my brother Gardentroll..

kermits finger lst.jpg

should show sex any day now..
KF 2.jpg

Zkittles #1 showed sex today... 2nd one has to be close..
Z1 sexed and healthy.jpg

and our brother Diggy's work is catching up and looking very uniform
UB 2.jpg

KF dominates.jpg

you may just get me to grow a few autos carty, they seem interesting...meanwhile down on the ranch trimming has been an all day process, took down the gorilla breath today, I'll be sure to get some to you carty, that and a sample of it's tentmates... ;)

Hi ya Carty, Kermit and Uziberry are looking yummie already. So, green. Happy growing.:pumpkin:

I've actually misspelled the one strain wrong... Diggy calls it Upzalberry it turns out, best fix the label huh? lol
The Kermit is pure luck & a joint effort of me and my seed making partner ZeroZero.. and man have we made a LOT
of seed stock and shared it...

The 2 Zkittlez are looking amazing now too... so both were up potted into 3gal felt pots and are stretching their legs now..

you may just get me to grow a few autos carty, they seem interesting...meanwhile down on the ranch trimming has been an all day process, took down the gorilla breath today, I'll be sure to get some to you carty, that and a sample of it's tentmates... ;)

Bro... I ran across a bunch of old photos of when I was growing nothing but Auto's.. and in the back ground was jars.
big jars, not the half sized ones I fill now. we never ran out of smoke, I enjoyed it much more, breeding was fun... and when your tents are 2 x 2.. man it makes it difficult to spend almost 4mos on a plant to achieve a small yield.
then when Weedseedsexpress offered to sponsor me and wanted exposure on their auto's it was a sign I was going in the right direction...

Let me approve this Kermit's Finger before I share it, she is truly in test mode... but Miss Piggy got huge for an auto..
hoping she transfers that into Kermit.
kermits finger avatar.png

Well hey, let's see how these Auto Flowers are doing today eh?

2 of them being in 3gal felt pots, looks like 5 or 6 will be max in the Gorilla tent..
Autos up potted.jpg

Guess who showed sex, and IMHO perfect timing for an Auto... Zkittlez ... a day apart from one another
Spent the past few days up potting plants into their permanent homes.. I placed one Zkittlez into a 3gal felt
pot and the other I left in the 1.5gal oxy pot.... gotta find out what they like best..
Zkittlez 1.jpg

zkittlez 2b.jpg

Kermit was left alone being the only one started in a 2gal oxy pot and will be just fine.
k finger.jpg

Upzalberry by Diggy Soze
Upzalberry x 2.jpg

this is gonna be epic...

Latest posts

Back