Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I may be so bold OHC- my guess would be exactly as long as you can wait!

BBFan said:
If I may be so bold OHC- my guess would be exactly as long as you can wait!
ewwww that's gona be hard - not exactly what I wanted to hear.... maybe we can do this in stages.... I can't see this ol hippie going without. But I asked for a straight up answer didn't I BBFan?
I'm having a Ginsu Chef fantasy moment....

You did. And really, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Go ahead, have your way with her (I mean that in a good way)! The more I think about the possibilities here, the lower I go. So, being you're such a wonderful lady, I'll leave it at that before I embarrass myself.

Have a great day OHC!

Come on BB...It can't be any worse than me asking her to use a web cam the next time she handles herself well...lol...sorry about that one OHC...sometimes I just can't help myself, and that just happened to be one of those nights when I should have been on the couch instead of the computer....way too many bowls full of Afghani...lol

I think I have seen most people chopping their WW around 10 weeks...but every plant is different...your just going to have to get that scope. I got a real cute little 45x from ebay for .99 cents...lol...it cost 10.90 to ship, go figure...but it's like only an inch long folds in half, and has 2 little led lights on it...it works great for such a tiny little thing (thats what my gf always says to)

legalize_freedom said:
it works great for such a tiny little thing (thats what my gf always says to)

Come on now LF- we're turning OHC's thread into something it shouldn't be. But that is funny.

Please resume normal programming. Forgive the interruption OHC!

:ignore: :ignore: lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal :ignore: :ignore:

Autos ROCK :yay:

legalize_freedom said:
:confused2: Son, stop that freakin' pollygizin' - or at least - screw up proper first. What's that you say? Don't know what a proper screw up is ? NO WORRIES - I'll let you know when you cross that bridge....
:hitchair::doh::cry::huh::stoned::rant::chuck: :hairpull: :angrywife:
xox
OHC

Well...I didn't want to come across as rude...I think you knew I was only jokin...just don't want to clutter up your journal with my jokin around...lol.

Whatcha stoned on????

Looks like the crowd is starting to gather and demand pics.....I hope there is not a full on riot....:)

Riot....riot you say? Do we need a call to cannaemergency-11? They dogs are ready......ok 2 dogs and a gerbil......ok 1 wiener dog and a rabid parakeet, but he knows parrot fu'.

Settle down you wanna be hippie protesters! You crazy rabids - I'm impressed with your self restraint especially knowing that you're packing a parrot who knows parrot fu'.

Didn't y'all just notice that I posted pics TWO days ago? I've had you on my mind Chef.... I took a 'nap" this afternoon - bad girl. I dreamed of hermies on my WW and I'v been having Ginsu Knife thoghts..... I sat in the tent late last night scouting for them and found nothing.... but I'll be back on patrol in a few minutes. The WW has a ton of yellow leaves but I'm sick of being worried about her chronic condition. I feel like she will be OK if I just carry on - since she's so close to the end. Today is 6 weeks and 2 days. A friend found a 30x scope with led light and free shipping for me... will order it tonight. I snapped some weird orange pics in the tent last night so will attach them to calm the masses.

The AUTOS are freaks! I read that these wouldn't get taller than 14" (more or less). My tall one is going to be one long stalk at 20". I don't understand - I don't think I'm promoting stretch because I keep the T5 2" from the top. I have to keep some distance because it's grown into the bulbs three times and each time it scorches a tad... When the tent's on, they go under the 600W so they are getting light 24/0.

I've read that there's no benefit to 24/0 but I'm being a rebel. The breeder says 20/4 and all the auto gurus her are on 20/4 but I cna't find anywhere that a dark period is required? Since the extra 4 hrs of electricity is under the T5s I can't see that it's going to cost me a LOT more on energy consumption.... All I know is these three - including the RUNT have all exceeded the breeders height description and buds are a poppin all around. My friend Bobby mentioned that a dark period would benefit the plants - that rest was needed? However, he's never grown autos so perhaps it's just hard for a real/reg grower to imagine.... Maybe I will do a light schedule comparison if my seed breed goes well and I get a decent stock of auto seeds to play with.

Another forum member here just posted that he ordered some auto MI5(?). They sound like the bomb.... so will be watching his GJ to see if they are all that. Might have to try some variety while the seeds age...

LF: "whatcha stoned on????" - something labeled AV - I think he told me it was Avalanche? I found very little on it with just a Google search but it made me real stupid and killed my communication skills :stoned:

225: :lama: PICS PLZ" All I have at the moment are some ORANGE tent shots... just filler - hope it'll hold you over till I get some weekend time or things slow down here? The tent shot was just me fooling' around when I was hermie hunting last night.

Hey Hamster: I'm thinking I need to bring in a comfy couch for the guys.... beer and Chex party mix?

Chef: :rofl: :ciao: I am dieing to see this rabid parrot. toooo funny -lmao XOX

Where's BBFan? and Ca$h ? Monkey Business? :ciao:
:48:

OK here's a cheap shot......

003.JPG

I'll have to look fer a good pick! You must resist the ginsu:chuck: . I've got that damn thai super skunk that's still going and she has lost a good portion of her fan leaves. Was gonna chop her and call it quits but she's getting fatter buds everyday! Rooting fer ya OHC. Btw the parakeeet is teach a parrot with a lisp:huh: :laugh:

OHC...just imagine that 20" cola from that auto in a few weeks!

Your buddy saying that they require rest, is probably refrencing Jorge C? I know that I used to do veg at 18/6 because Jorge in his previouse editions for his grow bible always said that the plant needed time to rest to produce sugars and what not...I thought this for a long time. I bought his most up to date edition, because my old one had become pretty tattered, and the new one had alot of new stuff plus alot more color photos. I was surprised when reading this current edition that he has changed his thoughts on the 18/6 light schedule, saying that he can offer no proof that the plant needs the rest, and that many sucsesful growers have been doing 24 hrs with no problems.

So if your buddy is going by Jorge's teachings, or if whoever taught him went by it...you can let them know that he has changed his attitude about the 24 hr light cycle...tell them to update their library...lol. I was surprised when I read that he admitted he was wrong...he doesn't seem like the type to do that easily.

I don't know crap about auto's ...what schedule does Ham run? I can't imagine that 24 hrs of light would hurt it either...but I don't know.

not bad for a cheap shot OHC. it looks like there are going to be some nice colas there once they fill in. congrats on getting them this far, now to the finish. happy growing.

So you ready for the boss' visit or did that already happen?

Have you thought about raising up the autos to keep them even with the ww?

Ahh OHC, always such eloquence in your writings!

Love the new signature, too!

Latest posts

Back