autoflowering question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ganjadude11

Reaction score
why is it so bad to plant autoflowering strains directly into the ground?

the "dirt" is not as good for you as pro-mix or coco the start out very controlled and stay controlled

was wondering same thing ganja i plan to try that out here in a few weeks to see for myself what happens when u do.I am guessing unless the spot u have them in gets all day sunlight that there not going to do as well as if they where in a pot u could move around with the sun light but that JMO.

yeah but i am going to dig a hole and put good soil into it so i don't really get why it wouldn't work becusae all im doin is just givin them alot of room to stretch there roots which i thought was a good thing, and for you question about sunlight my spot get constant sunlight most of the day so it should not be a problem

then i would say yes that would work because you are prepin the dirt and added to it
just make it like 3ft x 3 ft to be sure is what i do

shecallshim is right, if u did a hole n prep the dirt you should be good, what i did n doin more of is digin a hole and stickin a 2 gal bucket in it,with my plant n soil mix in it, so for any reason they need to move i can... pluse iv hurd you get lss yeild outside then u would inside, i hurd LR x ak47 work good outside.

Latest posts

Back