Azomite 30lb Special for USA Growers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prospector

Card Holder
Reaction score
I just received my bag of Azomite which was not sealed well and a little spilled out so I called to let them know and to see If I can get the same price shipped to you all here in the USA. I told her that I would post this offer so she will be expecting some 30# orders, even to the East Coast! The shipped price is $38.95 total, including shipping.

If You want me to post this information, just say so.

44 lb bags at most feed and seeds stores around $40 to $45. The local Southern States and Farmer Friend will suprize you when looking for organic ingreinents for your plants soil mixes

ozzydiodude said:
44 lb bags at most feed and seeds stores around $40 to $45. The local Southern States and Farmer Friend will suprize you when looking for organic ingreinents for your plants soil mixes

This seller buys in bulk, bags and seals it herself and explained that the shipping on the prepackaged 44 lb. bag was price prohibative and bagged these 30 lb bags because it is cheaper by the pound to bag and ship the smaller quantity, and wanted to save her customers some money. The shipped price for the 44 lb was too expensive, and I checked several sites before buying the specially packaged 30 lb bag.

Since I live in a small town and don't have access to a regular garden supply, most things need to be shipped to me. I've checked the products available at the nearest Walmart and Home Depot and their selection is lacking, significantly.

If a person can go to a local store and buy it then it would be much cheeper without the shipping. I will check your two suggestions and compare the shipped price, for my purposes only.

Thanks for the tip.

I live in a small town

PS, Ozzy, the 44 lb. bag at my source is $22.95

Prospector said:
I just received my bag of Azomite which was not sealed well and a little spilled out so I called to let them know and to see If I can get the same price shipped to you all here in the USA. I told her that I would post this offer so she will be expecting some 30# orders, even to the East Coast! The shipped price is $38.95 total, including shipping.

If You want me to post this information, just say so.

Yes!!! Hit us up.

Not available within 4-500 miles of my location. That's a decent price including shipping.

Azomite is fairly cheap, the shipping is the killer.

Wet

Latest posts

Back