B-cuzz Rooting Hormone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanfhead

~Natural~
Reaction score
Wow, I just had to post these pics. Out of 15 cuttings, half of them are already rooted in 5-6 days. Last time took over a week and they only showed a couple small roots. These just exploded in like 12 hours, I checked them before work and didn't see any.
I had used Olivias in the past that someone gave me and it worked decent, but check out these roots in a week!! The only thing I did different was used B-Cuzz rooting hormone instead of Olivia's. Same clone nutrients (Clonex complete clone nutrient)

IMAG0129.jpg

When I cut these I was short on good sites to take clones and I wanted to be sure I had enough. I had a few soaked cubes left so I cut the tops off 3 of the mothers for clones and they are showing roots today. I know I read somewhere that the top is harder to clone because it is new growth. These are Bubba Kush for anyone that is interested.

hanfhead said:
Wow, I just had to post these pics. Out of 15 cuttings, half of them are already rooted in 5-6 days. Last time took over a week and they only showed a couple small roots. These just exploded in like 12 hours, I checked them before work and didn't see any.
I had used Olivias in the past that someone gave me and it worked decent, but check out these roots in a week!! The only thing I did different was used B-Cuzz rooting hormone instead of Olivia's. Same clone nutrients (Clonex complete clone nutrient)

Nice work. Pro gel is awesome too.

Latest posts

Back