bad bad news 4 me guys....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killersmoke

mr green leaf
Reaction score
i cant believe this....i was hooking up my new pvc watering system i just built and when i was putting it by my plant i nudged the light and it fell!at first i thought it just bent the plants but unfortunatly it broke both of my baby's r.i.p marry jane and big bertha

killersmoke said:
i cant believe this....i was hooking up my new pvc watering system i just built and when i was putting it by my plant i nudged the light and it fell!at first i thought it just bent the plants but unfortunatly it broke both of my baby's r.i.p marry jane and big bertha
Sorry to hear that.Things like that really blow when that happens.Now lets hope that you get some more ladies going pretty fast.Keep it GREEN:hubba: And here is a going to the other side song for your plants:fid:

I feel your pain. I was adjusting my light one time and it fell and sheared off one whole side of the plant. Believe it or not though it recovered and is about to be harvested in a couple of weeks.

thanks guys im starting to germinate more seeds tonight and this time im not gonna have to go nowhere near my plant until i harvest it cuz i got purified water being fed through pvc turned on by a valve to water my ladies.

i need some green mojo though=)

awww mann that is so savagely harsh,same thing nearly happened to me a few weeks back =[

My deepest condolences, they say only the good die young, At least you were there with them at the time, hang in there dude,

I feel for you,
When will services be held ? Will you choose cremating ? Will there be a viewing, and will munchies be catered or should we bring something ? LMAO.
Really am sorry that happened to you bud, but ya gotta let go and laugh with it.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

These plants have amazing resiliency. If the snapped stem is "splinted" right away, they usually recover. The stems are hollow, so a snapped stem cannot get water and nutes above the break. When you support and splint the broken stalk, it opens the channel and the plant can repair itself. A knob forms at the break.

I was in my grow room doing some general maintanance and had one of the shorter plants on top of an overturned hydro bucket to get it a little closer to the light. Well I was swinging this big rear end of mine around when I knocked it over hard. It not only flew off the bucket but right into another beautiful plant. Now mind you my heart stopped for three or four beats because my plants are very heavy in these 15 gallon pots. Whew no damage. Someone was lookin out for me and by big butt.

Stunzeed..

thanks for the comments guys o and kk u crack me up dude but your right i gotta laught bout it cuz theres nothin else i can do

Latest posts

Back