Bad Bud Blues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outdoorsman101

Reaction score
Man, I'm so sick of my college... all I ever smoke is seedy mexican bud. The kids here are retarded too... like someone will tell me they picked up some hydro, and I go to check it out, and it's normals *** mids. The worst part about it is that they actually think it's really really good bud. SOO FRUSTRATING

Show them what real home grown looks like and watch their jaws drop open :hubba:

No, because then he would be the college expert, and soon, new "friends" would be wanting to get to know him ...:eek:

leafminer said:
No, because then he would be the college expert, and soon, new "friends" would be wanting to get to know him ...:eek:
yeah true,or you can look at it like this.grow some dank and make some loot for college.make sure of course you have your own place.but then youll be the talk of the town.also just because you havent seen it doesnt mean its not there...another thing,maybe your hangin with the wrong crowd?im sure theres some cool heads around with some nice.you just have not come across them yet:).

Well, frankly, man, you shouldn't be smokin much at college anyway, if you are taking something serious like engineering or science ... of course if you're majoring in graphic design or music, hell yeah, smoke all you want!

Latest posts

Back