bad gumby hash?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
i did everything it said.....why so green? will it be good? can i fix it?

done 073.jpg

That is the way BHO looked when I did it . After it sat a day or 2 it turned almost black.

itll change? i was thinking of running it through something. not sure though. hmmm?

ozzydiodude said:
That is the way BHO looked when I did it . After it sat a day or 2 it turned almost black.
how was it? did it taste like hash? or green? and was it as green as this?

I was not very pleased with it. The buzz was good I just did not like the taste. I would say the color was about the same.

i have a keif box, can i plave the green stuff on the screen and slowely run water through it while aggitating into a mason jar? will that work?

i have a keif box, can i plave the green stuff on the screen and slowely run water through it while aggitating into a mason jar? will that work?

IMO No you need to stir every hard with ice and water to break off all the trichs then screeen it

im making budder ill never do gumby again. keif only. lesson learned.

ozzydiodude said:
That's the same way I feel
i took some of my bud and put it in my keif box. not much fell through. maybe its the strain. ill have to get a better strain next time. this was bagseed. maybe i can get hash plant? sad day, was looking foward to making hash when this grow was done. guess ill just smoke the bud wich is fine.

Thats what i was thinking goddess. Maybe run it through a cheesecloth?

Latest posts

Back