Bad leaf!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny5968

Reaction score
This is a leaf from the center of my plant. Can anyone tell me whats wrong? I

PH imballance...and possable cal/mag if she is in flower...can ya get a pick of the whole plant? would help us help you

take care and be safe

Its 4 weeks into flower.. Its indoors under a 1000 watt hps

looks like cal/mag.....what type soil and what do you feed with?

:48:

it looks like you have a low count of trace elements you need to get those trace elements but if i was you i wont worry too much plant use nutrients to produce buds and for that reason it start to have inbalance you are almost done just feed that plant water to start your flush pretty soon good job and keep growing

Did you add anything to the Promix? What is AD? How large are the pots? What are your ppms? Your pH? What about ventilation and temps? We still really need way more info to really be able to help out.

Adavanced nutes just promix 5 gallon pots 1100 ppms ph6.5 temp is 80 to 85 ventalation is good under a 1000 watt hps.... Im thinkin its a cal mag dif

Johnny5968 said:
Adavanced nutes just promix 5 gallon pots 1100 ppms ph6.5 temp is 80 to 85 ventalation is good under a 1000 watt hps.... Im thinkin its a cal mag dif
Cal /mag its different the leave start getting yellow from tip to stem

heres a few charts to look at....it could be PH as I like to push my PH a bit closer to 7. later in flower to help with uptake...the other is a leaf chart..I think theres a better chart in the "sick Plant" section...you can save pic and open in paint:aok:

hope this helps

images.jpg

diff chart.jpg

Latest posts

Back