Powdery mildew

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
So.. last days because of work I couldn't empty my dehumidifiers in time . Found humidity up to 65 % . Today when I entered my grow room one of my girls had a single leaf (upper one) covered about 10% with something like sugar, i bet its PΜ . Removed the fan leaf and sprayed with a mix of water and milk 1:1 ratio. Should i go harder on it ?

Week 4 in flower

keep the humidity down and keep an eyeball on them….and fans , more fans

if it comes back , spray more

i have never used the water milk method , does it work good?

but I have used Oxidate and it works really well

Milk is the best diy thing vs fungus for sure especially when light hits milk . More fans ok sir !

Could you tell me please about oxidate? Trying to find it here in greece but no results. Got a picture or something?
Edit: cant find oxidate in my country . Only thing that we've got is itraconazole but i dont know if its poisonous..

Last edited:
Could you tell me please about oxidate? Trying to find it here in greece but no results. Got a picture or something?
Edit: cant find oxidate in my country . Only thing that we've got is itraconazole but i dont know if its poisonous..

give these people a phone call or an email and see if they will ship,some to you or tell you where to buy it in the EU

https://biosafesystems.com/product/oxidate-2/

Latest posts

Back