bad thick leaves problem! please view my pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

600wattgrower

hi there i have a major problem with my 1st grow! my plants are growing very strange and i dont know why? there getting really fat and dark withcurling leaves as you can see in the photos. im using a 10 pot wilma kit, growing 6 white widow clones and 4 female seeds northern lights in a 60/40 clay pebble and gordan rockwell cube mix. im using vita links grow a&b nutrients, alltogether ive been putting 120ml of A&B in a 60 l tank with 60 ml of hydrozyme for the 1st week and kept the cf inbetween 1.0 & 1.4 but went up to 1.6 once! ive now lowered it to stay aroud 1.0. ph kept between 5.8 and 6.5. i just changed the water over for the 2nd week on sun11th. i cant understand what wrong? my humiditys been around 45% and my temp is at 24-27 in a budbox tent. 600 watt light 18 hours a day light for 1 week The little northern lights which i have grown from seed look ok but the clones are leaves have changed from think pointy to thick things? does anyone know whats wrong??? thanks 600watt grower :)

widow clone before 1.jpg

widow clone before 2.jpg

tent setup (Small).jpg

all (Small).jpg

widow clone before 1 (Small).jpg

widow clone before 2 (Small).jpg

widow clone after 1 (Small).jpg

widow clone after 2 (Small).jpg

another widow after 1 week (Small).jpg

n light 1 (Small).jpg

n light 2 (Small).jpg

i forgot i feed the plants 5 times a day for 15min each time. and one of those 15mins is in the dark. i also use a 200mm fan with a seceret garden temp controler. my light bulb is a 600 watt sunmaster super hps deluxe 30 inch above the plants.

Personally i'd put the water to em sooner..... depends on how ur hydroton is holding the moisture...

Latest posts

Back