Bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnO

Reaction score
I've been wondering this for a while now thought I would ask. Im growing some plants right now and they are small maybe like 4 inches 5 inches.. and they have the hint of that wondefull marijuana odour. Only two of them smell.. the other ones are quite a bit shorter tho.. Last time I was growing some bagseed I had two that grew like crazy and smelled crazy and they were male. The same thing seems to be happening here.. Could the smell mean there actually male and the rapid growth? or I DUNNO? lol Help me out :hubba:

Could the smell mean there actually male and the rapid growth?
No - although males do have a strong 'aroma'. The real difference between males and females is the flower they make. Odor is definitely strain related, and environmental too, depending on how you healthy and large you grow them.

With bagseeds, you get to discover yourself firsthand what the characteristics of your strain and pheno are.

I know the real difference is the flower they make. I aint complete beginner. but I don't know when they get big enough for clones we will find out ;) - I personally am starting to think they smell like that becuz they are male.

Smell has nothing to do with sex. For instance, I just killed a plant with no smell at all and it was a big boy. Scent is determined by genetics.

Alright.. Well maybe its just the seeds that male smell .. cuz last time i did it its the same strain

chuq6 said:
Like JohnO asked when can you clone mothers?
When they grow enough secondary, lateral growth to allow a 4" cutting to be taken.

Latest posts

Back