balcony grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mero

Reaction score
ey alll..
got a few pics of my girl..

just a bit of background on her.

was given 2 my by a mate.about a month or 2 ago.because of security reasons had to ditch her for 2 weeks.

she was very root bound and weak when i finally rescued her . re-potted her about 2 weeks ago and she is taking the transplant well.

she is grown on my balcony which is surrounded by house's but she is in the corner in a blind spot ..she seems to do ok ..

have started her on light nutes from supermarket untill i can get sum $$

she is about 2 weeks max into flowering and getting bigger everyday..

anywayz hers a few pics tell us wat u think...

big-2.JPG

bigg-2.JPG

eheh-2.JPG

woop-2.JPG

yah-2.JPG

yay!-1.JPG

P1010530.JPG

P1010546.JPG

P1010555.JPG

coming along real nice, a good bush, looks sativa dominant, do you know what the strain is by chance? -- what soil did you use during your re-pot? She looks like a real keeper g00d work on the transplant, root bound plants aren't usually too happy :)

Lookin very nice!
Looks to be a sativa, balcony grows are always quite interesting to watch!

hey all..
thanks for dropping by ..

i also thought that she was saltiva dominate..
unfortunatly i dont kno the strain she was given to me as a clone already started..

" HippyInEngland : She needs N " what makes you say that ? just so i understand what to look for ..

thank again for dropping by ,...

will keep u updated..
:hubba:

what do i look for 2 kno that it needs n ?

im goin to try start her on a bloom nute in next few days

alright well i gave her a small amount of N furtiliser and the first does off canna flores . 200mL for 1.5L water.

shall see how she goes .

mero said:
what do i look for 2 kno that it needs n ?

im goin to try start her on a bloom nute in next few days

Some of the fan leaves are yellowing. That's because of a N deficiency. She looks pretty good.

ahkk alright..

she seems to be reacting very well to the canna flores.

I know you have a corner with a blind spot but you do have houses all around, why not throw some house plants out there and hide your mj even better, and looks better then one plant, just a suggestion, gl on your grow

yeh did think of that but cant now! moving in 2 weeks..still dunnoh wher she is goin!!!!

Latest posts

Back