Beginning of a perpetual grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which 2 strains should I add to my grow? If you vote please leave a post on your opinion!

• Barney's LSD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blim Burn GSC

• Cali Connect 818 Headband

• Cali Connect Boss Hogg

• Delicious Seeds Sugar Candy

• Emerald Triangle Cherry OG

• G13 Mozzerella

• G13 Sweet Amnesia

• G13 White Strawberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally did the mainline on SSDD #1. I hope it survives! She been fed and em1'd. I got 4 good cuts off her and sent them to the cloner.
I did a bunch of trimming on the WS in flower. I trimmed to about the 4th node from the tip of each meristem. I think I counted 6 in total. Did some bondage to spread her out. She produced heavy from seed in the first run when I left her alone. I kept some cuts just because this flower has been my daily driver. I like it a lot! Great taste and the buzz is highly cooperative.
Triple Lemon momma moved over to flower today. Her recent clones in the bubbler are throwing roots so on she moves. Plus she has a sibling coming up! Current TL is a very sweet and slightly lemon smoke. 1 hit folks. 2 if you're greedy and a glutton for taste like me.
The green pot is the 5 gal WS.
The black pot is a 3gal TL. It may go up to 5gal tomorrow. I think it will. It will only be one night. I cleaned it some but I want to take it slow. They were stressed to almost death.
ws structure.jpg
TL structure.jpg
20200327_182927_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• 20200327_181012.jpg
    20200327_181012.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 10
One more thing I finally got around to was properly hanging the air pump. These style pumps are loud due to a lot of vibration.
20200329_124847_HDR.jpg

Intake Port to the top and the out facing down. That blue hospital glove, that's slightly stretchy, is our ticket to noise free bubbles.
20200329_124850.jpg

Make sure your knot at the anchor point is a good one. Something that can be adjusted when needed. Whatever you are comfortable with.
That's it. It sounds like I have a little fish tank in there now.

Quick look at the fourth round of genetic starts.
2 of 5 alien sour apple thus far
2 of 2 WS x LSD
2 of 2 banana soft serve
20200404_213302_HDR.jpg

Umbra's Triple Lemon is outperforming it's class of a Trainwreck and 2 boss hoggs.
20200404_213316_HDR.jpg

pH drifted up to 7.2 after tea feeding. I used the very bottom of the bucket, I don't think I'll be doing that again. It had a lot of residue. Which I poured througha filter bag but I don't think it helped so that much.2 days later I'm seeing lockouts on Cherry OG, seen above rear left,a little on TL. I flushed with 7.0 for 2qts with EM1, recharge and 209. I've really got to get back in the habit of pH testing before and after. My water is resting at 7.1 now where up until a week ago (I'm guessing by the age of the jug) it was consistently 6.9. Blame it on the over working sanitation system?

No issues in flower. No pests, mold or lockout. Heavy light burn on WS in one specific spot. Adjusted. Em1 and 209 @ 7.0
45% rh and 82* ac getting set up soon with outside temps reaching 70 ish already. TL was up potted to a 5 gallon.
15860525358128021041199473786961.jpg

Added a 50w heater to the bubble cloner to keep it at 78. Straight tap at 7.0 The first clone came out today and was transplanted to soil. 41% and 78*. Raising rh now.

I also have the final WS haircut shoots in a glass of water in the seedling tray just to see if they'll root.

Last edited:
Just notes and a punch sheet:
New pH meter arrived today, way earlier than projected.
Today is Wednesday, tea starts brewing today and finishes in 24hrs. Holding off on veg tea until ph is sorted.
Adding small fans to flower.
This day needs be a cleaning day as well.
Swap and clean bubble res. Add stones, find plastic manifold....
Prep up pots and turn recycle soil.
I think that's all

Foliar of Captain Jack's completed. 1/2 gallon still to much. Lights on in 3 for veg and 5 for Bloom.
If ye be livin in thar and ye don't belong ye been warned!

Defoliation of SSDD #2- couple clones to bubbler, mainline of Cherry OG - 9 clones potted into solo cups and put under the dome. If I don't like their appearance before lights out I'll Saran wrap. Transplanted WS up to 3 gallon cloth pot. Pulled 1 WS from the bubbler to soil. Took 2 cuts off TL seedling and sent to the bubbler. Dialing back into the root and flip plan.
Sprayed entire veg tent with Captain Jack's again, not the plants, every seem, nook and cranny. Scrub down tomorrow. Bought a mini dust buster since I can't keep track of the witches broom.
Flower got fed and treated with 209 and em1 @ 6.4. Waiting on pH up to arrive. Please hurry heroic box truck people's :)
Going to add more lines to the bubbler, need more speed.

Watered and fed veg today. Treated with 209, em1 and calmag from roots organics. No N present, organic compounds hopefully. Whole tent got it @ 6.4 as bottom feed.
WS recently transplanted to soil from water not looking so hot, tried knocking off the dirt and dipping her back in. WS recently up potted, thriving. Preparing to top, trim and train her out for a scrog of her own.
Everything's looking pretty good again. Quick snap back a after pH snafu. Tap water running @ 6.4 right now. Maybe the city is supporting hydro produce farmers?

Cranking guitars and drums, trimming, watering and destressing.
WS cut from the bubbles to a 1g today.
20200415_133719.jpg

I took some more 818 cuts. She just doesn't want to clone. Not in soil, not in water.... I wonder how many times I can reveg it. I'm considering taking a fist full of cuts to a mini bubbler, up potting and sending to flower. She's recovered nicely. No pics.
Everything else looks good in veg. Good recovery from the pH fluctuation. No creeping fade.
Drenched with Captain Jack's in both tents today. Begin brewing teas tomorrow for both tents again.
Flower looks good. Starting to smell of White Strawberries. Lovely scent that brings a smile of course.
It's fackin snowing!
15869781483131398439392809294071.jpg

9 Cherry OG clones look good. I think they may all make it. I think it's been 1 week now. I've been wrong before.
The White Strawberries here is getting nice. She's doing well after an up pot and amendments roughly a month ago. She's got the whole 3 gallons in her grasp now. To top and transplant or not, that is the question. I think it's time to get 7g pots.
20200415_150144_HDR.jpg

Oh and some pre flowering WS cuts from the last trim resting in a glass, just to see if it'll happen. WS has shown to be very easy to clone and resilient. Best freebie so far from attitude.

Attachments

• 1586978203961494536992357358948.jpg
    1586978203961494536992357358948.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1586978311367127979811556796060.jpg
    1586978311367127979811556796060.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
What day is it?? I'm late on the feeding by 1 day... Bugs still in check. No gnats, nothing else funky. Beginning to realize the veg light is to bright for fan leaves.... Move the aged, taller girls, sooner!
Ok, notes:
Up potted white strawberries from 3 gallon to 7, Strawberry Fields as the fill. Topped. In a few days after recovery I'll begin picking and bending. Still in veg for training.
Veg is good. I'm realizing also I need more veg space. Triple Lemon #2 may be a boy. It should be showing maturity in a matter of days. Seedlings are chugging along.Tomorrow may be solo cup to 1 gal day. It's coming for some of them.
Up potted the fighting Bourbon from 1 to 3 gallon with my blend for fill and moved to flower. My blend didn't kill the 818 so I'm going with it now.
Moved the mainlined 1 gallon Cherry OG and SSDD #1 to flower.
Everything, including the 818, has rooted backups now!
Flower tents been getting a hot spot at White Strawberries. Browning hairs for two weeks or maybe a little more. No seed, no balls, just temp issue. Triple Lemon not suffering. 818 in flower for 6 days, starting to show flowers.
This grows gonna grow.
Veggies are coming up in my recycle soil as well. Fast to germ.
No pics tonight.

What a ride. You've done some awesome setup and documentation. I'm just trying to get caught up here. I have that same mini air compressor and yeah it is LOUD, I like your glove workaround. Nice plants, great log, and the best it yet to come. Because it always is :)

Thanks SA! I learned that from an old head in a casa de pot who was watching me try to figure out the quietest way to hang a fan... I applied it to the pump. He just walked by while I contemplated black bungees and whispered "try a rubber glove".

Hey Hollowpoint! I started some of the regular stuff. Blue lake Beans, kale, beefsteak & Cherry Tom, some Paris island Romain.... There more... I'll have to look when I go back there later.

Latest posts

Back