Balls???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im not shure it dont look like no pistols to me but like i said im not shure so dont go by what i say but the first 2 picks dont look like buds 2 me looks like pollen sacks but do not rip them out from what i say wait to see what a pro says

buddy... look for a thread in the Growing Resources to sex a plant. you would be able to tell once you looked at that thread. there r pics of what you should look for, as you would be able to tell yourself by looking at your plant close up in person.

to me, it looks like your plant is still transitioning from veg to flowering, so I can't give you a deffinitive answer.

then again... I'm a pothead, so....

yes i agree with crazy vancover guy,,,he is a pot head lol

i would have to agree with pot belly definate male on those first two pics sorry bro

so im getting it down then ,,cause that is what i thought it was to so mabey ill be able 2 tell when the time comes for mine ,,

Rest In Peace little ones. Pulled the two males earlier this afternoon. Thanks for everyone's help, I think I have removed them in time to save my one girl. The remaining one is the biggest of the three so at least i still have something. Hopefull she wont herm or anything on me. :farm:

I have seen these pics like 3 times now in different threads.....How many times did you ask this question?

ok....so I was right... I didn't want to look like a complete piece of azzwipe and tell buddy he had some guys there before someone else spoke up... at any rate, thanx to the rest of ya for making me look like a tool... LOL... it's all good, people.

anyone wanna have a round with me? ? ?

lol

:p

Latest posts

Back