(Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy) x White Truffle Mystery Made X Elev8 Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
(Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy) x White Truffle is on it's way!!!
I have purchased genetics from Elev8 seeds and have never been disappointed with their genetic quality. I came across this today and couldn't resist. I also get 2 free seeds, a grinder, and stickers.
I have been wanting to try out this "Banana" type of herb for a while now. I am really looking forward to having this for my next lineup! Mystery Made

Last edited:
I have purchased genetics from Elev8 seeds and have never been disappointed with their genetic quality. I came across this today and couldn't resist. I also get 2 free seeds, a grinder, and stickers.
I have been wanting to try out this "Banana" type of herb for a while now. I am really looking forward to having this for my next lineup! Mystery Made

I love free stickers. What banana strand did you get?

Chikita bananas come with stickers. 2 birds, one stoned(old fogey)…
E5957483-ADD7-4EFD-AF01-4A4BFC79936C.jpeg

https://elev8seeds.com/strains/mystery-made/(Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy) x White Truffle

The Banana cream cake side...."We selected a cut of Banana Cream x Jealousy that tested high for potency and backcrossed it with our selected high potency clone of Gelato 41. The resulting cross reinforces the purple colors of the Jealousy and fruit forward terp profile of the Banana Cream Cake. The bud structure leans towards numerous kolas of round and bulbous Popeye like forearms."

White Truffle side...."White Truffle is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain that is a type of Gorilla Butter. This strain produces a quick-hitting head high that will clear your mind of worry. Eventually, these effects can be felt throughout your body, leaving you in a relaxing trance. Consumers who have enjoyed White Truffle weed describe the high as "calming and slightly buzzy." This strain is best when enjoyed after a long day of work or during the evening hours to relax and unwind. White Truffle features a savory and earthy flavor profile accompanied by a mild skunky aroma. Medical marijuana patients choose White Truffle to relieve symptoms associated with stress and fatigue. According to growers, this strain will flower into dense spade-shaped buds with deep purple foliage that almost appears black. White Truffle is dusted by frosty white trichomes and features dark brown hairs."

Last edited:
Someone trying to sell cuts..... Must a be a serious pheno.

Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy (Seed Junky)​

Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy (Seed Junky)
Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy
1 Cut
Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy RATIO: 60/40 Indica FLAVOR NOTES: MAJOR TERPENES: SHIPS IN 10-14 DAYS GUARANTEED
$1,000.00

https://elev8seeds.com/strains/mystery-made/(Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy) x White Truffle

The Banana cream cake side...."We selected a cut of Banana Cream x Jealousy that tested high for potency and backcrossed it with our selected high potency clone of Gelato 41. The resulting cross reinforces the purple colors of the Jealousy and fruit forward terp profile of the Banana Cream Cake. The bud structure leans towards numerous kolas of round and bulbous Popeye like forearms."

White Truffle side...."White Truffle is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain that is a type of Gorilla Butter. This strain produces a quick-hitting head high that will clear your mind of worry. Eventually, these effects can be felt throughout your body, leaving you in a relaxing trance. Consumers who have enjoyed White Truffle weed describe the high as "calming and slightly buzzy." This strain is best when enjoyed after a long day of work or during the evening hours to relax and unwind. White Truffle features a savory and earthy flavor profile accompanied by a mild skunky aroma. Medical marijuana patients choose White Truffle to relieve symptoms associated with stress and fatigue. According to growers, this strain will flower into dense spade-shaped buds with deep purple foliage that almost appears black. White Truffle is dusted by frosty white trichomes and features dark brown hairs."
I love reading weed write ups. Sounds like both in the mix are awesome. I’m growing banana TK from Goat & Monkey seeds. Don’t know if they will smell or taste like bananas tho.

That sounds yummy, I just looked it up. Seems the breeder has passed away. R.I.P.

Last edited:
Reactions: boo
"Banana Cream Cake is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa). It is created through crossing the potent Banana Kush X Cheese Cake strains. Named for its super delicious flavor, Banana Cream Cake packs everything any indica lover dreams of and more into each tasty little toke. Like its name suggests, Banana Cream Cake has a super sweet and doughy creamy banana flavor. Additionally, it has a lovely sugary exhale. Similarly, the aroma has the same sweet small, although it does have a touch of spicy earthiness to it, too, that’s released as the nugs are burned away.

The Banana Cream Cake high hits you almost as soon as you exhale. It works its way immediately into your brain with lightning-fast energy and creativity. Furthermore, this quickly turns heady, leaving you hazy, unfocused and pretty happy about it. Additionally, you’ll find yourself fading in and out of giggly episodes, laughing at anything and everything around you. This is accompanied by a lightly stoney body high that keeps your physical form totally relaxed.

Combined with its high average THC level and 0-1% CBD level, these effects make this strain a great choice for treating chronic pain, depression, nausea or appetite loss, chronic stress or anxiety and chronic fatigue. Moreover, this bud has thick grape-shaped minty green nugs with sparse thin orange hairs. It has a coating of tiny, amber-tinted white crystal trichomes."

Yes, he was a good friend to many on this site. They all spoke very highly of him.
Matt was the type of guy that would send you a dozen packs of his beans just because he was able to...I orederd 1 few packs and when he saw my name on the order he called me to thank me for supporting him...we need more Matts in this world...

(Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy) x White Truffle is on it's way!!!

I have several banana strains in flower now. So far they are stacking up nicely

Someone trying to sell cuts..... Must a be a serious pheno.

Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy (Seed Junky)​

Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy (Seed Junky)
Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy
1 Cut
Banana Cream Cake x Jealousy RATIO: 60/40 Indica FLAVOR NOTES: MAJOR TERPENES: SHIPS IN 10-14 DAYS GUARANTEED
$1,000.00
How good would a cut need to be for you to pay 1000 DOLLARS???

Some fool would pay I’m sure. Your flowers look great fo 3 weeks. Buds starting to stack and puff up already. 🥰
Oh thanks yeah. That giant plant is humbolt seeds Banana sapphire. Humbolt is great. Always the biggest plants in my garden

Latest posts

Back