Bat guano along w/FF Nutes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonesBUD

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've got a quick question! This grow im going to be using Mexican bat guano and was wondering if it would be okay to mix with FF Grow BIG in veg? :cool:

Im also going to throw some molasses at the plants in veg and flower I assume it would be okay to use both of these supplements in conjuction with the fox farm nutes?

Also if anybody has any experience with these, lets hear some good teas or methods of usage.:hubba:

Thanks in advance!

Guano is great for many soil mixes. However, you want to have different ratios during different times of growth. High N values for veg and for flower, high values of P.

I use many different kinds of guano to meet the plants demands. Hope that helps a little.

thanks DlToker

I have the High Nitrogen guano. So is it safe to say that I can start by using the guano tea, complimented with Fox Farms Grow Big? While in the veg state.

I just dont want to harm the plant using organics mixed with the FF, because I hear FF is not totally organic.

Don't mean to thread hijack, but where have you head this about FF products? I use it because it's organic. I just prefer the idea of organic nutes. I'll switch if they are not really organic. Everything I find on them says it is...

Thanks

Only the Big Bloom is organic. The other two in the line are synthetic.

You can use the guano teas along with the FF nutes if you prefer. You can alternate, or add the guano directly to your soil mix. Whichever you want man. See what your plants like best and stick with it. :aok:

I believe the bottles state that they re "organic based"...

The fox farms line won't kill the beasties. ;)
If they did the fox farms soil wouldn't work.
Be sorta dumb for them to mix organic soil then sell ya chem ferts. to put in it. IMO

Latest posts

Back