Baton Rouge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St_Nick

Two_Toke
Reaction score
You guys watching the news? All hell is gonna be breaking loose

body count........ many many more to come........ failed leadership of this country....... bias media........ it is sad the way people are being manipulated by both.

OKay just seen it. 3 Dead Police,,3 Wounded.
I have worked there many times in the Federal Building.
I am not surprised at all with everything that's going on.
I was in New Orleans after Katrina. What the Police did there was Criminal. Many of them are in Federal Prison right now. I know I watched them being lead away in handcuffs in the Federal Building.
And im in no way okay with anybody loosing their lives,,,Cop or Civilian.

My sympathy to Baton Rouge and the families of the slain !-- Fear mongering and blaming the "Leadership" seems to be the way some like to bring politics into a tragedy ! -- Schools out !--( No Class)-- Could we bury our dead before U start blaming people who didn't pull the trigger ! --Same basic post after tragedy! -- We all gonna die and it's the government's fault !--- Bigger Please !

You guys remember the 60's, Kent state, the Hurst kidnapping, black panther movement? I do. There is a segment of the population in every generation that says I'm tired of waiting for the man to get it. They choose violence to make their point the priority and being that this is election year, I guarantee your gonna see things get real and soon.

God help us all.:vap-Bong_smoker:

I have no use for the police ,,,,but I do not think they should be shot the way they have been now twice ,,,,I pray for there family's and I pray for our nation,,,,

Trust me ziggy, I surely condemn what is happening but just saying that we've seen it before and you can predict where its going.

I believe the USA is in for a rough ride. Sure getting sketchy last few years. I wouldn't want to be a Leo right now. Bad time to be a cop. Might get killed for simply wearing the uniform.

You mean,,Kinda like ppl wearing ,,,,Black Skin.

I know as well as anyone we have bad cops. I have first hand experience and I've seen my fair share of ** cops in prison. But shooting cops just because they are cops. Wow, that's low down. Society is taking a hard hit. How far it will go, time will tell. But I don't like what I see in my country.

Black lives don't matter. They must not since more blacks die at the hand of another black than any other race or group. Kids getting hit by sttay gunfire in Chicago all the time. Never makes the news does it??? It's all a scam.

think "raising" a generation on GTA (Grand Theft Auto) made it "easier"?

-also

both cop snipers/killers were ex-military.

sad days (ahead)

:48:

I work with a guy that's bat crap crazy. He's ex military too. Got them eyes I grew up playing GTA. I never thought about taking a life. Well, maybe that one time.

We need to go back to the days Cops were our friends. They shook your hand,,,waved,,stopped and bullshited a few minutes just to say ,,,hi,,hows the kids doing.. The kids knew them by name because they were neighborhood patrolman who were are friends and helped keep us safe.
Most of them now might wave or something,,,,might even get a smile,,,but most likely they would just soon bust your *** for smoking weed and get off on watching your life being ruined.
I remember police that would stop me,,,make me throw my bag of weed into the wind and pour out my beer or moonshine, ,,then they would tell me to get my *** home. Those were good cops who cared about their neighbors and city. I respected those officers and have never forgotten them.

crazy world right now
..you know; i honestly kinda expected stuff like this AFTER y'all's election, be it political name or Hillary
..now all this even before?!? ..really worried what's gonna happen after.

but we'll blame guns, or violent video games, or the government.. anything to put the blame off us as a society.

We need to go back to the days Cops were our friends. They shook your hand,,,waved,,stopped and bullshited a few minutes just to say ,,,hi,,hows the kids doing.. The kids knew them by name because they were neighborhood patrolman who were are friends and helped keep us safe.
Most of them now might wave or something,,,,might even get a smile,,,but most likely they would just soon bust your *** for smoking weed and get off on watching your life being ruined.
I remember police that would stop me,,,make me throw my bag of weed into the wind and pour out my beer or moonshine, ,,then they would tell me to get my *** home. Those were good cops who cared about their neighbors and city. I respected those officers and have never forgotten them.

completely agree with this.
the only time you talk to a cop anymore, if when he's giving you crap for something petty.
no doubt that gives them a bad image.

i wonder if there's too many of them.. if they can just drive around looking for petty crap; there's too many.
that's sadly the image of today; not a heroic cop stopping a murderer, but a guy who's sitting on the side of the road trying to catch a speeder going to work.

Thats correct,,,and if all those cops would put more effort into getting to know the ppl of their city and neighborhoods ,,and being a friend and protector, ,,they would get allot more respect and ppl would help them more because they have now become your friend,,,and not your enemy.

those days are gone my friend---i too have similar experiences with the local PD---unfortunately the cops these days are from surrounding cities and towns commuting to work---they don't know your family---they have no community ties---the PD runs as any other business and tickets = revenue for the department---they have quotas on numbers and types of tickets they need to write---it's a goddamn shame that people gots to die to inspire changes that should come naturally for the common good

Latest posts

Back