Baton Rouge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those days are gone my friend---i too have similar experiences with the local PD---unfortunately the cops these days are from surrounding cities and towns commuting to work---they don't know your family---they have no community ties---the PD runs as any other business and tickets = revenue for the department---they have quotas on numbers and types of tickets they need to write---it's a goddamn shame that people gots to die to inspire changes that should come naturally for the common good

Right on Little Brother. You hit the nail on the head. Its about Money,,not family,,nor Civil Service.

I went to Prison twice and never blamed the police officers that arrested me. They didnt screw up,,i did. Hell they didnt even handcuff me cause they knew me. They were doing their job. BUT NOW things have changed,,those cops are all retired and tbe new Generation of police are almost all assholes and smart asses who treat ppl like crap for just a traffic citation. Who look for a reason to bust your *** if they pull you over and get off on it like it was a line coke they were snorting. They laugh and make jokes about busting poor *** potheads are ppl with cheap cars or that look different then them. Its very sad,,, i miss the good cops. And yes i believe those days are gone.

Hopper, it's a mess now. People are so selfish now.

Latest posts

Back