Bay Area Clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Anyone from the Bay Area? Any info on what clubs have what clone stock available?

I know DJ Shorts in town and spreading love to a few select clubs. I hear he brought Flo,BB and a few other Moms and folks can get cuts directly off his Moms. We will see.

I am taking a trip to the Bay today so I am curious.

A little update, DJ Short is in town and spreading his seed everywhere. Get your mind out of the gutter! I am talking about his STRAINS. Quite a few big clubs had seed stock from him, great prices.

I also found some great clonestock. Man, I love the BAY!

Coffeshop Blue Sky in downtown Oakland is the best in the Bay Area for clones. They also have mother plants for cloning. Their fall '08 selection includes Ak47, bubblegum, shiva skunk, deep chunk x strawberry cough, hindu skunk, purple kush, white widow, jack the ripper (jacks cleaner x space queen), and querkle (purple erkel x space queen) the last two are new from Subcool.

I aggree, Bluesky (SR71) is the best i have seen. If you watch the movie "Super High Me" it shows SR71 and the cat that makes all those clones in the 4" cubes. BEAUTIFUL moms.

Thanks for the report man, I am after that Deep Chunk.

god i wish i lived in cali. must be nice to be able to go buy clones.i would never mess with seeds again.might be a move in my future.you guys should feel blessed.i do envy you.

Bumped. Hal, I know this is a couple months back, but as I am so very far from the bay I need some motivation to go there and wouldn't mind seeing an update, if you can. You turned me on to Harbor Side and It blew me away. What a great setup. Bluesky was ok, the folks that ran it were very cool, but it had a weird vibe to me. Made me feel rushed and a little claustrophobic. That and parking was a bit of a joke:D . Guess that's the city for ya. We have some 'delivery' services where I live, but I have never tried them. Don't know anything about them or if they even offer clones:confused: . Anyone know?

can always use craigslist type in rockwool in general youll get something ;)

SR-71(Bluesky) in Oakland had clones all the time. They currently have have, Hindu Kush, Hindu Skunk, Purple Erkle, Jack the Ripper and a variaty of DJ Short beans.

Harborside has been carrying Chem#4, PK and a few others.

SR-71 has the best, imho, but they are a little harder to get. You have to get to SR by 6:30am, get a number, then when they open at 8am, you will be shown the clones in the order you got thier. They allways sell out by 9am.
It is getting closer to Outdoor season and the clones are getting swooped up very quick.
And ya, they are in the middle of downtowwn Oakland, so they tend to try to get folks in and out a little quicker then most places.

i live in cali and was wonderin if any other cali growers can help me wit some info on getting my card just got a possession of mj ticket and was almost a grand

cutthoatish420 said:
i live in cali and was wonderin if any other cali growers can help me wit some info on getting my card just got a possession of mj ticket and was almost a grand

What was the EXACT charge and what was the amount they found?

There is no way a simple possesion of under an ounce costs that much.
Max fine is $100

possesion of less than an ounce... of the purplest stinkyiest stickiest chron to this day still wonder if i shoulda fought the pig for it..

the driver got a dui could that change cuz i agree... its ** expecially for first offense im going to someones office in a couple days to get it reduced

i dont think that will ever change beer is legal but you'll still get DUI or any meds that say you shouldnt drive im sure you could get a DUI aswell JMO

I will be in the Bay this weekend. Anyone been lately? I know what Bluesky has clone wise. Any info on other places? Hey Hal, any of that DJ Short seed stock still around??? I won't have a ton of time so hopefully I can get some info here.. Anyone familiar with what might be in Santa Rosa right now? :confused: I wish this was a sticky so I wouldn't have to search so much for this info..

Hey nvthis.

Check Bluesky, tho they sell out EARLY. You can also check out Harborside in Oakland, as they have had some great cuts recently.

Though it's not real close to Santa Rosa, but there is a "farmers" market in Clearlake on the weekends that do trades and whatnot.

I'm tired. Been to Bluesky 2 days in a row tryin' to get Hindu Skunk clones.

First off, you have to get in line before they open to even get a shot at getting cuts. The open at 8:30am, I got there the first day @ 5:30am, only to be second in line. we aited till 8:30, and the number one guy bought all the Hindu....So I left with nothing.

I went back the next morning @ 5am, and I was FIRST! So, when they opened, I got what I needed!
For those that have never gone, you have to get there by 6:30, or you are not going to get anything. By 8:30, there are 20-25 folks in line waiting.
I would say that only the first 10 or so get hooked up.

Anyway, here is the strains they had as of yesterday:
Hindu Skunk
Purple Kush
Jack the Ripper
Querkle
White Widow, (but it's really Black Widow from Mr. Nice)
Bubblegum
AK-47
Shiva Skunk
Deepchunkxstrawberry cough.

Congrats on the Hindu skunk.NorCalHal...im sure the time spent in line will truely pay off..Short term pain=Long term gain:aok: and Clones are the only way to go IMO Seeds are fun to play with..:ciao::bolt::bong:

nvthis said:
:confused: I wish this was a sticky so I wouldn't have to search so much for this info..

why not bookmark after you post ?? thats what i do..and after a while I delete it when no longer needed..Ill thank you..that will bring you back as well;) :cool: :bolt::bong:

Coffeeshop blue sky just added blueberry clones, the clone catalog says flowering time is 6-8 weeks!, hafta get some for the next crop

and bubblegum is being eliminated next season

Latest posts

Back