BBB's Best Bud Shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
Well I have tons of pics on my computer and I will post the best of best here for your viewing pleasure.

More to come

BBB1.JPG

BBB2.JPG

BBB3.JPG

Thanks Mass, This are pics from my first few grows. How stupid i was :) I have learned so much in the last year and half. For one nt to cut it down to early its worth the wait not to.

your pics are always amazing. I will be following this thread. What kind of camera do you use?

BuddyLuv said:
your pics are always amazing. I will be following this thread. What kind of camera do you use?

Its a Samsung S850 it hs 8.1 megapixels and a 5x optical zoom. It cost me a little under $200 about a year ago.

I took one of yours and changed colors, basically less green. Hope u like it. Best!

BBB2.JPG

Nothing has been deleted my friend. I have stuff from 2008.
I went back to some of your older stuff. Looks like you deleted some pics or something cause they have a RedX on a box with no picture. Very strange.

Last edited:
Nothing has been deleted my friend. I have stuff from 2008.
I went back to some of your older stuff. Looks like you deleted some pics or something cause they have a RedX on a box with no picture. Very strange.
I believe the Red X means the site that was hosting his pics is no longer there or they purged them after a certain time period

I have pictures all the way back to 2008 and they are still there.

I've got a message sent to the Admin to check it out for you.

Latest posts

Back