been flowerin for 60 days and cant get 1 bud whats up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom-tom

Reaction score
ok guys i started this mj plant from seed its a unknown strain i had it on 24/7 lights for first 2 months its been in 12/12 for over 60 days now and it just wont bud i dont no what to do it smells like bud very strong i think it might be a indica of some sort .Mabey i can clone it and hope the next one buds i just dont no what to do please help all ideas will be of great value. I think mabey this happened because i used mirical grow plant food i no u guys said not to use it,i guess this is what happens ,what do u think its nice and green:holysheep:

mj plant 12.jpg

That is the most unique strain of MJ I've ever seen. Are you being serious? Or did you grab the wrong pic?

If you pulled this seed out of a bag, you got a different seed than MJ bro.

i just need help getting the plant to bud any ideas?

So "we" all know that this plant is not MJ........Or is it? Have you found the key to the MJ plant that looks like a rubber plant? LOL

You have to know the characteristics of the plant to get it to "bud".

rubber plant? hey i got dirt in their ,,,lol

Dude, I don't think thats weed.

Well that's not an MJ plant and MG soil rocks if ya know how to use it right. Every grow we have done to date has been done in MG soil. ;)

hi brother i was talkin about the time relese pellets sorry about that

tom-tom said:
ok guys i started this mj plant from seed its a unknown strain i had it on 24/7 lights for first 2 months its been in 12/12 for over 60 days now and it just wont bud i dont no what to do it smells like bud very strong i think it might be a indica of some sort .Mabey i can clone it and hope the next one buds i just dont no what to do please help all ideas will be of great value. I think mabey this happened because i used mirical grow plant food i no u guys said not to use it,i guess this is what happens ,what do u think its nice and green:holysheep:

Dude, i dont know if you are being serious or not. but
that is NOT a Marijuana plant.

Just so you all know he is not serious and yes it's a joke. ;)
MrPuffAlot said:
Dude, i dont know if you are being serious or not. but
that is NOT a Marijuana plant.

Thanks God he isn't serious. I thought he was last night when I was reading it. I must've been a little high. :cool:

Looks ready to harvest to me. Better cut it now before its too late.

So we have determined its a real plant at this time, correct?

:holysheep: :bong2:

tom-tom!!!... omg... where the hell did u get those seeds, man!... do tell!

do u know what u got there???

u gotta just dry up those leaves and crush it up and put it on those fire crackers.
man... u'll get so ripped for days. no st.

ok i been given it nutes now i hit it with a shot offlora grow some flora bloom and some floramicro and a shot of human growth hormon,it seems to like this iv also up the light in the 12 hours on ive noticed a little growth but i tell u its like pullin teeth gettin buds off this thing i think with this shot of nutes ive gave it i think i might be goin the right way now its in its dark period now so i dont wanna disturd but will post u some picks tommorow :D

smoke the leaves, u might still get a buzz...

or make pesto out of it...

Latest posts

Back