Beer Lovers I need your help...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

Tomorrow night I am going out with the girls to a brewery and restaurant. I love beer, particularly Corona and an occassional Heineken or Tiger. Yet I have no idea which I should try. Some have a real strong alcohol content. :hubba: I might try those if I have a designated driver..lol.

http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/list.aspx

Read the beer menu and tell me which you'd try and why.

:p

We seem to have the same taste in beer. Try a Steinlager, it's imported from New Zealand. Very strong but also very smooth.

If there's any cream ale, give it a go, you won't be disappointed

as im a Killians drinker id have to choose the Irish Red :stoned:

well... you wouldn't b able to get ahold of beers I could tell you about... like this stout I use from a local microbrewery (Lighthouse Keepers) for cooking (it looks like used motor oil moreso than Guiness, but tastes awsome). a different beer that I enjoy sometimes is called Holsten from Germany. I think you would enjoy that.

later

Hi,
hhhhmmmm that´s easy ....I would say "POOK’S PILSNER"
I´m from Germany, we drink alot of "PILS"....

really recommend it ;-)

ThinkGREEN

Blue Moon on tap is excellent, but don't see it on the menu... too bad, very smoothe and creamy tasting...MMmmm.... :hubba:

My vote is for J.W. Dundees Honey Brown!

i try not to drink alcohol ,but get a designated driver and have a blast ,,,,p,l,r

Wow, I think Corona's pretty nasty myself so perhaps this is bad advice but I'd go with a porter or a stout. That Juniper Rye looks like something I'd try as well as the Pumpkin Ale.

I had some sort of Pumpkin Ale at a brewhouse in Maine a few years back and it was definitely tasty!

To me the PIRANHATM PALE ALE sounds very delicious but i do like my pale ales.. I would say if you have ever tried Sierra Nevada or (my favorite) Rolling Rock and liked it.. give the pale ale a try.. Its a heavier alcohol content but without the malt liqoure taste very nice :D Also just a random beer to try something Mom.. give Leinenkugel Sunset Wheat a try (no joke it literally taste like liquid Fruity Pebbles so gooood!) Hope you have a good time.. Be safe! Oh no now i sound like the mom! :D Later

rasta said:
i try not to drink alcohol ,but get a designated driver and have a blast ,,,,p,l,r
Well I will come on over and be you DD for the night.That is if you and your girlfriends can get up into my truck after you have acouple.Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Tusker. Imported from Africa. Delicious beer, low alcohol content. Good for the DD :)

I would agree that most women tend to love Blue Moon with a slice of orange in it. Hefenwiezen is the popular wheat ale with a lemon slice.

personally i like the dark lager's more than the wheat ales but......

I like, drop top, Bison Brew Organics, Fat Tire, etc.

After you and the girls have had a beer or two, perhaps you should try a shot of the cuervo Traditional. Smooth and without heat.

oh.......that reminds me of a toast.

A toast....To HEAT! Not the kind of heat that brings down the shacks and shanties, but to the HEAT that brings down the BRA'S and PANTIE'S!!!!! :hubba:

Micro Brew by the name of "Purple Haze"...hint of raspberry ;)
Only at a larger kinda ale house
Terrapin Golden Ale is pretty smooth as well

Latest posts

Back