Bees!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixxerman420

Broke-n-Tokin Tent Bonger
Reaction score
I have now found three bees in my grow room... They look like little honey bees and all have seemed to be near dead... Anyone else seen this? Does anyone know if they're bad for the girls? I'm no sure if it's just coincidence, but three seems like a nest maybe? I found them on the plants, and they allow me to pick them off and squish them without stinging... Hmmm?

If they allow you near without stinging they are dying, probably attracted more by the light than the plants, unless you have pollen in there!!!

woodydude said:
If they allow you near without stinging they are dying, probably attracted more by the light than the plants, unless you have pollen in there!!!
Whoa!! Don't even say that word! (pollen)(just kidding) not in my garden hopefully! I think they may have wandered inside because the weather has been back and forth the past few weeks... Hopefully they're dying and not detrimental!

i have a grow room in the back of my toy hauler and i had a swarm of bees trying to get into my exhaust fan i went to my hydro store and the guys said they have never seen anything like it but they gave me organicide and i sprayd it on my fan without mixing it with water and havent seen a bee sence.....

welcome trey!

i like the toy hauler grow...sick idea and its mobile. :rofl:

bees out at dusk will get lost. bees navi by solar. If they get lost at dusk near ur grow and you have bees, well that means one thing.

Light leak...

They died when they didnt find honey or water in your grow. ;)

Yes ive seen it before a few times. :)

Happy Growin

OGKushman said:
welcome trey!

i like the toy hauler grow...sick idea and its mobile. :rofl:

bees out at dusk will get lost. bees navi by solar. If they get lost at dusk near ur grow and you have bees, well that means one thing.

Light leak...

They died when they didnt find honey or water in your grow. ;)

Yes ive seen it before a few times. :)

Happy Growin
So their not trying to eat my ladies right? I didn't think that the were herbivores, just checking! Thanks again guys for your help!

okay, so not an issue... Haven't seen anymore bees for like three weeks or so now!

NEVER EVER KILL HONEY BEES

The global population of bees is on the decline which will have catastrophic impacts on world agriculture. If you can avoid killing them by all means do so. Generally a bee so subdued that you can pick it up and squish it is on the way out though; but please don't kill perfectly healthy bees, they are as important to human survival as oxygen.

bees do not eat plants. don't hurt the bees!

Gixxerman420 said:
So their not trying to eat my ladies right? I didn't think that the were herbivores, just checking! Thanks again guys for your help!

No bees were harmed during the typing of this thread!:rofl:

Latest posts

Back