Beginer needs help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20210816_145000511_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210816_145003032_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210816_145003032_HDR.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 5
I just pulled them off the top of 3 of my bud sites , any idea what is causing this

The purple color? That's normal for some strains, at least among indica types. Some do it easier than others, some only tend to it if you have dark hour temps down to 60 F or a little below.

As Harvest approaches and the plants have only had water for two weeks or so, the plant begins to draw from the leaves. Then all sorts of things like purpling, yellowing, curling up, dead spots/tips etc. Some leaves can get a little ratty looking in the final days. Like Rosterman said, "old age"

Bubba

I turned my light down and raised it up a CPL more inches, iam hoping they will rebound as iam near finish line for this to fail would suck !!! Is there anything I can do for light stress I didn't feel any heat from the top of canopy to the light so iam kinda stuck wondering what to do

The purple color? That's normal for some strains, at least among indica types. Some do it easier than others, some only tend to it if you have dark hour temps down to 60 F or a little below.

As Harvest approaches and the plants have only had water for two weeks or so, the plant begins to draw from the leaves. Then all sorts of things like purpling, yellowing, curling up, dead spots/tips etc. Some leaves can get a little ratty looking in the final days. Like Rosterman said, "old age"

Bubba
I hope that is what it is

Bubba
Tks bubba appreciate the help

Ok guys need some help when I start the flushing process do I have to ph the water or just any gallon of spring water will work

Ok guys need some help when I start the flushing process do I have to ph the water or just any gallon of spring water will work
May as well do it, you only have a few watering left
Did you drop the Cal/Mag last 4 weeks

May as well do it, you only have a few watering left
Did you drop the Cal/Mag last 4 weeks
Nope on the bottle says to give it till 7 then 8-9 weeks flush , currently I should be flushing Everytime I water from now on?

Nope on the bottle says to give it till 7 then 8-9 weeks flush , currently I should be flushing Everytime I water from now on?
If you looked at the Trichomes and they are cloudy and starting to amber I would say yes plain water from here , and watch them to at least 30% amber , I like couchloc so I go more.
1629801521807.png

PH your flush water. It will take a few days for dirt to dry up. Once is plenty, just water last 2 weeks, no nutes or calmag, just water. Don't fret the ratty fans.

Bubba

PH your flush water. It will take a few days for dirt to dry up. Once is plenty, just water last 2 weeks, no nutes or calmag, just water. Don't fret the ratty fans.

Bubba
Don't fret the ratty fans?????

Latest posts

Back