best brands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yosun

Reaction score
hello ,i have been shopping online,well studying is more like it,but i wanna buy an hps light/ballast combo,remote ballast,but i have no idea what brands are good,tv's i like sony,i have owned a few,seen many others
i have never owned and or even seen a hps grow light syste other then in pictures,value is important,but safety is higher on the list for me,as well as reliability, htgsupply looks like a good site,and seems trustworthy from what i have read,any one own any systems from there ? did they last awhile ? well i would love to hear some rep about lights,thanks guys

I like HTG and have purchased a lot of stuff from them over the years. I also buy a lot of stuff on E-Bay. What size light are you looking for? What do you have to spend? Ideally, a digital ballast with an air cooled hood sized to give you at least 5000 lumens per sq ft if you have the money.

I'm sure it's not the best. But I might know someone that maybe works at Sunlight Supply/Sun Systems. I have 8 Harvest Pro Elites, switchable. They have ran smooth no probs for 8 months. I like them. But I got em for $50 each, too. Soooo

Latest posts

Back