Best company to buy seeds from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul1976boro

Reaction score
Hello, Just for future reference can people share with me who they think are the most reliable company to buy seeds from?

only site I've ever tried was Dr Chronic and it took exaclty 7 days for me to send them the money and them to send me back the send and them arrive at my doorstep...

7 days for overseas orders? Usually that stuff takes weeks... I was very very impressed. Not just as a seed company but as a company in general with their shipping methods.

Dr.Chronic has treated me well and Nirvana has also treated me really well

i agree that nirvana is the best price out there along with quality. it is best to go straight to the breeder before using a supplier. there are also a couple of bc suppliers that have very competitive prices as they are trying to compete with the netherlands for the market.

how does the package look like when u receive it? is it very small and discrete? i was thinkin about ordering them.. but i feel sketchy about ordering seeds online to my house

icecreamxd said:
how does the package look like when u receive it? is it very small and discrete? i was thinkin about ordering them.. but i feel sketchy about ordering seeds online to my house
IMHO,I wouldnt have seeds or anything like that sent to the house that I am growing in.Try a Po Box or a friends or relatives.Just not to the same house as the grow.Hope this helps,Keep it GREEN:hubba:

marc emery seeds is usually good,, and you get them fast,, but im not sure if hes in jail now,, the us wanted to put him in jail for selling seeds to the states from canada

walter said:
marc emery seeds is usually good,, and you get them fast,, but im not sure if hes in jail now,, the us wanted to put him in jail for selling seeds to the states from canada
well we should send him a care package then

icecreamxd said:

WHEN YOU GET SEEDS DELIVERED THEY COME IN A UNNAMED AND DISCRET ENVELOPE, APART FROM THE ADDRESS. AND THEY DONT SHOW ON YOUR STATEMENT IF YOU BUY BY CREDIT CARD

Latest posts

Back