best indoor strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BushyKush420

Reaction score
whats the best strain to grow indoors and is the least stinkyest and the highest thc?? kinda dumb ? but id like that if possible? :48:

Well i would have to say White Widow. Doesn't smell that bad during flower and the weed is just flat out killer. The best IMHO. :aok:

yea ive grew white widow indoors. had really good results and a pretty high yield.

im also looking for an outdoor strain, that is the best yeild of course but also lowest maintenance, and is ok in the central part of the U.S., you know, able to deal well with that kind of wheather. (very forgiving) or better dealings with stress??

maybe sounds wierd but i dont want to put a strain out that will die off in a week cuz its not able to adapt to the wheather.. im sure you guys and or gals will know whats up??

hit me back asap id like to get sum ladies out this season, i might be to late.. but oh well im goin to be cloning next week from sum bag seed and see if they do nething for me this season...

i don't know any thing about it but i saw a pic of jamaican pearl they grow huge and look amazing. i'll have a quick look for it if i get it i'll post a link.

Latest posts

Back