best lights?!?!?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in early for this entertaining thread... I use CFL for veg and HPS for flower.

I agree with Mr bubbles.. but read around and decide whats best for you and your set up. there are PLENTY of threads on here and pages on the net about lighting for growing MJ.

To get the largest growth rate either a strong T-5 of any MH will greatly out do any cfl.

but a MH will chomp up your electriciy... I say save while you veg on CFLs then bud out with an HPS

sweetnug said:
To get the largest growth rate either a strong T-5 of any MH will greatly out do any cfl.

I will be introducing a T5 fixture EVENTUALLY for comparisons sake in place of my CFL fixture. I have never seen a T5 produce bushes like my CFL's did the last grow, but I also have not looked very hard.

I wont knock it till I have tried it.

Try one they are great. So many more lumens than cfls. A 400 or even 600 watt MH is hardly any power consumption. Compare lumens for the t-5 and an MH, no comparison. The only problem could be heat, and the T-5s put off a decent amount of heat as well.

Latest posts

Back