Best Movies to Smoke To?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jericho

Reaction score
Ever been just a little to high and needed something to watch? Well Ive ran out of ideas.

Wanted everyones input into what they think the best stoner movie is. i have a collection of over a 1000 movies and i have really ran out of things to watch.

So i thought with the wide variety of people on the forum, male/female, different ages, different preferences i could get a good variety of movie ideas here.

Please post any films you think are good to watch, doesn't matter if they are old or new. hopefully this will benefit more people than just me. :D

Cheers

Any of the pink panther movies make me laugh till I cry when I'm stoned.

Steve Martin....The Jerk

Wizard of Oz.
Find things in there thats such a riot. Like the faces of the Lollypop kids when they introduce themselves to Dorthy and sing that song. All got their faces scrunched up like Popeye.

And recent.
The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard.
I havent laughed that hard since Old School. The old man was classic.
Had tears flowing the entire movie from laughing.

Hey SpearChucker have you watched the Wizard of Oz but have Pink Floyd's The Wall playing.....It is wild:aok:

cheech and chong up in smoke obv.

I laugh at the weather channel when I'm high enough.

Yea I saw that pc.
There is also another done to Dark Side of The Moon. Cant remember if it was Space Odyssey, Planet of the Apes or what. But matched up real good.

Maybe it was Dark Side of the Moon SC but I know it was wild on how it matched up like it did.

Buckaroo Bonzai - Across the 8th Dimension :)
The Dark Backward
Naked Lunch
House of 1000 Corpses
Local Hero
A Space Odyssey
Dr Strangelove

idiocracy
year one

apparently both bad movies that i laughed my arse off at.

how high
bill and teds excellent adventure ;)
half baked
the big lebowski
the beach (cuz when your high, you'll be saying "man i wish i could go there" the whole time. *heck even sober i do ;) )
don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood (been a few years since i seen it now though. was great when i was younger, maybe not so now)

Anything by Quinten Terintino (except the kill bill movies, I didn't like them)...or Rob Zombie

Long ago as a teenager the 2 movies to watch when high where "Heavy Metal" and "Pink Floyd, The Wall" But now I would just as soon watch something that makes me laugh alot :D

I just watched the hangover at like 3am in the morning last weekend...I was laughing so hard I woke my wife up.....
Fear and loathing in las Vegas
Hedwig and the angry inch
Swingers
And one I highly recommend is Spun....

Latest posts

Back