Best outdoor strain?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbudsbruddah

Senior Smoker
Reaction score
So I am going to be attempting my first outdoor grow this year. But I need advice on what the best strains would be since I am getting ready to purchase some beans. I want a good taste tjhat produces well in the midwest.

Can anyone help please there are way to many choices and i dunno where to begin. What has been everyone preferred strain for outdoors?

Agent orange(subcool) is great one. Really any one man. Just pick what you think you will like. If money is issue, go with cheaper strains and get variety. How about a blueberry?

Nouvellechef what would you choose, for the cool maritime climate of the Evergreen State???

mrcane said:
Nouvellechef what would you choose, for the cool maritime climate of the Evergreen State???

Something with with quick flower. Snakebite from LSC would be good choice. 45-49 day finisher. I have pics on here. Great weed all around.

thanks hope to give it a try. pretty cool and wet, was also thinking about kicking the tomatoes out of the hoop house......

thanks hope to give it a try. pretty cool and wet, was also thinking about kicking the tomatoes out of the hoop house......

Latest posts

Back