best strain for anxiety?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighBrixMMJ

Reaction score
I have recently been suffering from anxiety and do not like the mind altering drugs on the market with all their undesireable side affects, I am looking for a suggestion on a strain that someone here uses for bad anxiety/panic attacks. Only chime in if you yourself uses it, not i know someone. just sayin! i like calm and relaxing efffects! ok GO!

Although I rarely get stressed out, but when I do I'm a skunk guy - Reclining Buddha is my relaxing smoke. (primarily a skunk cross). Chills me right out......A solid Chem Dawg, White or AK47 has always done it for me as well.

my cut of Jack47 is what I'd call anti-anxiety. Very calming head high that last a few hrs with no rushy thoughts or transient paranoia.

Much luckto you in your searchings,

7ge:)

I just did a run of top skunk 44, it made me worse, i have some white widow x big bud going this round, ill try that. I laso just started some kandy kush, ill give those strains you mentioned a try too thanks guys!

I was reading up on different strains and their medicinal properties, and bc god bud is a great anti anxiety. 75%indica dominant hybrid. It just so happens i have a few of her seeds in my collection, he he he! so needless to say im popping a few of em today!

The best its solution is the xanax 0.5 mg is sufficient for such people who take the relief from this disease and soon they recover their health.

Namsjones said:
The best its solution is the xanax 0.5 mg is sufficient for such people who take the relief from this disease and soon they recover their health.

I am sure he is aware of zanax--but is most likely trying to stay away from the pharmaceuticals and the horrible side effects they have.

Zanax,,Not good. Strong Idica,,much better.

I had trouble with white widow that way, gave it all away. That is the only one so far that has made me anxious.

I just did a grow of the White Widow x Big Bud, HighBrixMMJ, and while it works great for pain, it doesn't help me with anxiety. I'm one month into a horrible bout of sciatica, and the WW x BB is killer for that. For anxiety, Fruity Chronic Juice (Delicious) is working much better for me. Good luck!!!

I cant account for any specific names ect.But any indica or indica dominant should do well.They do for me.

I love Blue Deam. very calming happy high. I had no couch lock either. prob my fave strain. I wish i could get a cut somehow

Latest posts

Back