Best tent brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross

Reaction score
I have a 8x8 DarkRoom tent and before it I used a 4x8 Darkroom tent and with both I have experienced significant sag in the ceiling supports because of the weight of my hoods and carbon filter. I have a 2.5x2.5 GrowLab tent that seems built much better and more heavy duty bars that bend less but I dont know if it just seems that way because it is a smaller tent. Does anyone have an opinion on the best tent brand?

I enjoy my Sun Hut, but I think I'm still classified as a "noob" :)

From what I've also seen online, I think I'd like:

-Growlab
-Yield Lab
-Secret Jardin

Hope that helps, but yea.. so far I enjoy my 4x4x7 Sun Hut. ;)

Secret Jardin DRII 120 love it:)

Pretty sure Secret Jardin is the Cadillac or Rolls Royce of tents.

Hmm ok. Secret Jardin is what I'm currently using and it's what my grow store carries but I know they sell the GrowLab for a little more and I thought my growlab might be made a little better but its hard to compare a 2x2 to a 8x8. I might just have to take steps to remedy the amount of weight on the supports.

sounds like ya have a great one ross....why not just support the rods More?

Well thats currently what im doing I set up half of my 4x8 to make a 4x4 frame and just stuck it in the middle of the 8x8. I tihnk they are coming out with their own support rods.

Latest posts

Back