best time to lollipop?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to bump an old thread, but stoneybud you have no response?

again, sorry if this is out of line. i'm just curious of stoneybud's rebuttle.

It would be nice to hear from Old Stoney Bud, but he has not been visiting us lately.....it's a bummer cause he was/is store house of info!

oh that's too bad.

right now i'm doing a grow, got about 12 plants that are 3 - 4ft tall. they are still in veg for a few more days. i'm hitting them with bushmaster (which is supposed to remove the initial flowering stretch). right now all the new growth on the tops are getting bunched together. after this i'm going to flush them and then lollipop them because the canopy is so thick that no bud that grows on the bottom half of the plant will be worth a damn. and will just piss me off when manicuring them.

then i'm going to kick them into flower.

i guess i've already got my mind made up but have been reading everything i can find on lollipopping. :)

yeah man...I don't know about all the hormones and what not...I don't have a phd or anything, but I have been growing for awhile...and I feel that doing it in veg is the best if you can get it done then, if not at least within the first couple weeks of flower...JMO...I'm not trying to get involved in other peoples debates. My theory is the least stress the better...good luck with your grow.

lol, i dont have a Phd either. i'll keep in mind the least stress the better. this is my first grow so, we'll see what happens. i'm looking forward to the next batch of clones to use what i've learned so far.

i've got an AAS (applied associate in science) and it has nothing to do with botany or biology. after messing with this it makes me think that i should go back to school for it. it's funny how you can become interested in something once you have a practical application for it.

i would have to agree w/ tater on this. although i do wonder where stoney is cause 9 gm/watt experiment is intriguing(sp). stoneys probably hangin in the back 40 getting high w/ potus

LOL...doc...I know he got us all hyped up to watch his experiment and then bailed on us!...I really liked the ol guy though, he had alot of knowledge! I think if anyone could have pulled off that experiment, it would be him...I seriousely don't think he would have gotten 9gr per watt, but I would have liked to see the outcome none the less...and he showed big kahones by publicly announcing what he thought he could achieve!

STONEY BUD!!! come back man!

Latest posts

Back