Best time to plant!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxdjbud420xx

Reaction score
I just moved to the Tenn. I used to live in FLA and the weather there is almost perfect yr round to grow. Im not used to the weather here and not sure when the best time to put my ladies out. Whens the best time? Should i just watch the weather? Just wanting to have my ducks in a row when the time is right.

i just between you and florida and i put mine out in mid may late april at the earliest. if they're mature plants they can take the cold nights a little better than a seedling.. also it depends on where your at in TN. it will stay colder longer in the mountains. jmo and good luck

Na im not in the mountains, just south of nashville. I was thinkin about mid march or so. I was lookin on the weatherchannel and it said the lows in april is around 45 but if my memory serves me right (ha ha what memory) it can still get to freezin. I just wanna get the maximum growth with out loozin my babies.

Plant half, wait 3 weeks and plant the rest?

march 20 1st day of spring or whenever you think you wont get another froast look for the lows to be above 40-45

Latest posts

Back