Best vaporizer for the money.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
Whats the best vaporizer I can purchase on the cheap. By cheap I mean 200 dollars or less. Whats are also some reputiable places to buy from? I can pay more than 200 if its just a little over if it makes that big of a difference.

I **** at building things / lack the equipment to do it here at college. I could easily build it back home but I doubt mom and pops are down with the doja.

What, you don't want to dish out 500$ + tax/shipping for a Vapezilla? :rolleyes:

rollingstoned77 said:
here is the one i built just today . pretty easy to do . PEACE:D

is that aluminum and plastic? I bet that tastes great...:eek:

That's a quick way to get alzheimer's or something.

That's so ghetto but cool @ the same time.LOL

sooo anyone know a site or has anyone on these forums purchased one before?

If I only had some 200$ to spend, I'd probably get the phedor, use it with my bong. That's just me though :)

Sorry for retracting my DIY vaporizer , but it was made ina hurry and needed some tweeking . the new one is done and i will post soon , with a full discription on how to build your own , either here or in the DIY section of the forum . i also pulled it cause i didnt want to hI JACK this thread !
PEACE:D

Just google or use yahoo . type in herbal vaporizer . i did this and have been lokin at them all day . ALSO try ebay !!! PEACE:D

If your still looking try liquid chrome website, then got I think a couple under 200

Latest posts

Back