Best water to use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
andy52 said:
i buy my distilled water at walmart and it only costs me 4 bucks a case,for 6 gallons.i buy 10 cases a week.i also try to keep it stocked up to where i do not have to go every week if i choose not to.if i am at the store i will buy a couple cases while there.its a hassel,but the results speak for themself.

$40.00 bucks a week is more than I want to spend, a little over one week you would have the money for the portable RO unit and there would be no differance in the results.

GROWDUDE,is it a big deal hooking up an ro system?i have been thinking of getting one,but did not want to have to hire someone to installit.i agree on the money.and the hassel of carring allthat water inside.its a btch.appreciate any help.

I use water from one of my aquariums. The best is when I clean a tank that has lots of fish waste. If the fish can live in it, the plants will do fine.

andy52 said:
GROWDUDE,is it a big deal hooking up an ro system?i have been thinking of getting one,but did not want to have to hire someone to installit.i agree on the money.and the hassel of carring allthat water inside.its a btch.appreciate any help.

The portable $49.00 one on e-bay just fits on the kitchen faucet and I fill a 20 gallon drum with it.
The under the sink one was a little harder but still easy enough with simple tools.

Disco, a nute schedule shouldn't be that hard to make up. Post a thread somewhere and I'm sure some knowledgeable growers should give you some ideas.

Have convinced #she who must be obeyed' into getting a wall mounted RO system, as we can use that fro our drinking water as well, its costs a fair bit more, and not something we can afford at this moment, will test my tap waters PPM, and see if there is something I can do until the RO filter arrives.

just search eliminator RO filter. I got one on ebay and it was the best purchase I made. Brought my water from 400ppm to 10. Makes a way more stable ph too

Latest posts

Back