Best way to smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best way to smoke your stuff weed

• Zig Zag

• Blunt

• Pipe

• Bong

• Vaporizer

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am roller from way back when,
Fact is, It has been said that I saw the last dinosaur. This rumor is not correct though. I have it stuffed and mounted over my fireplace, and the way I got it was from a garage sale that POTUS had, Ha-Ha.
I have always been a roller, BUT my son introduced me to a beautiful blue glass pipe, and I have fallen in love with it. I think I'm going to get it from him as a Christmas present. Not to shabby if I do say so myself.
SH102616.JPG

I always used papers or made myself a pipe from antler or a good hard wood, Hmmmm maybe if I smoke it more I would be convinced. LOL

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

SH102616.JPG

I get the best head rush high when I use a huge bong, with diffusers, ashcatcher, the whole works.

Vaporizers do alot for me too.

Eating is great.

I can only smoke so many blunts or joints before my lungs are "pooched", but i can keep eating, vaporizing, and hitting a bong.

I dont see any point in blunts or joints besides mobility.

Yeppers,
I side with you on the idea of rolling it for mobility. I have long since explained to my friends that a hoober or two rolled and in the top pocket is a safe way to travel with it. I mean if you were to see the lights, Red, White, and Blue, Red, White, and Blue,the first thoughts are going to go probably like this;
Oh shisters, why me, what did I do, and damn this is lousy timing. Suddenly the donut and coffee drinking slobster is heading for your car window. You get nervous and decide to munch, I know that your going to be bummed out over this, BUT it will all be better in a short amount of time, you'll see what I mean soon. LOL
For mobility it just can't get safer IMHO...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

KingKahuuna said:
Yeppers,
I side with you on the idea of rolling it for mobility. I have long since explained to my friends that a hoober or two rolled and in the top pocket is a safe way to travel with it. I mean if you were to see the lights, Red, White, and Blue, Red, White, and Blue,the first thoughts are going to go probably like this;
Oh shisters, why me, what did I do, and damn this is lousy timing. Suddenly the donut and coffee drinking slobster is heading for your car window. You get nervous and decide to munch, I know that your going to be bummed out over this, BUT it will all be better in a short amount of time, you'll see what I mean soon. LOL
For mobility it just can't get safer IMHO...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna :cool:

Totally agree, but I would never smoke a blunt in my house.... got alot better ways to do things.

the best way to smoke is to smoke with someone you love,,,,papers,bowls,blunts,it make no diff,,,, as long as the lady rasta here ,,,everything good,,,i could smoke 10 joints and if my queen is not here ,,,i dont get high ,,,,p,l,r

Blunts and all day everday baby nothing like rolling the perfect blunt then being able to enjoy it IMO

when i'm at home, and toking alone, i use my 1 hitter 'dug-out'. with the stoney strains i've been growing, you only need 1, or two tokes.:hubba: :D :cool: ...bb...

I AGREE WITH rasta,i hate smoking alone,but i do 99.9% of the time.i smoke with friends as long as i supply the smoke,lol

Latest posts

Back