Casually including some of the stork in your smoke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about seeds or Bong cleaning's. Desperate times call for desperate measures. When i lived in northern Wisconsin on the Door Peninsula weed grow wiled all over the place it was some harsh terrible stuff. But I still smoked it. Little good it did me.

How about seeds or Bong cleaning's. Desperate times call for desperate measures. When i lived in northern Wisconsin on the Door Peninsula weed grow wiled all over the place it was some harsh terrible stuff. But I still smoked it. Little good it did me.
Maybe in the 70s. I haven't had less than a pound (several different strains) or so in ages.

I know that wild hemp you talk of. As you leave downtown here and go north, you would go past big stands of Christmas trees.

First time I saw it around here was 4 wheeling when I first got here. Found ourselves in a big field of budding Christmas trees.

Didn't smell killer, and you could smoke a joint 3 feet long and just get a sore throat.

Apparently they grew a ton of hemp around here in the WW2 days, and it still is in pockets here and there.

In the American Journal of chemistry I found info where similar pot from Minnesota was extracted with alcohol, then isomerized, ending up with strong oil. Off I went to buy an isomerizer.

Things have moved along quite a bit since then.

Maybe in the 70s. I haven't had less than a pound (several different strains) or so in ages.

I know that wild hemp you talk of. As you leave downtown here and go north, you would go past big stands of Christmas trees.

First time I saw it around here was 4 wheeling when I first got here. Found ourselves in a big field of budding Christmas trees.

Didn't smell killer, and you could smoke a joint 3 feet long and just get a sore throat.

Apparently they grew a ton of hemp around here in the WW2 days, and it still is in pockets here and there.

In the American Journal of chemistry I found info where similar pot from Minnesota was extracted with alcohol, then isomerized, ending up with strong oil. Off I went to buy an isomerizer.

Things have moved along quite a bit since then.
What I heard from a local was in the 30 a big storm went through the area a flatten a hemp plant and distributed the seeds all over that area. Not sure how true that was but it makes since.

Possible. They grew it as a crop widely during ww2. They finally killed it off on the side of the highway. They battled it here for about 15 years, kept coming back. Finally they plowed it and built these large berm things of concrete. I bet if you go past the railroad tracks you can still find it. I wouldn't go if I knew where a ton was, it was thc free for all intent and purpose.

Bubba

I always thought about johnny Apple seeding the whole area to cross back on decent genetics....

Latest posts

Back