Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
for a few more hours ozzy

Dam ...This TV show is Good:D
:bong:

Good Morning BHC

2 for Tuesday

BIU :bong::bong:

Good morning BHC........ Duck don't let it being Tuesday hold you to just 2....... take as many as it takes to put you where you wanna be is my thinking....... Hope your all high as you wanna be

SM....... just a reminder....... about 21 shopping days left. lol
THG..... I hope your warm and toasted.
Rose..... we need some pics from the shed.
Duck.... what are you smoking now?

Oh..... got a favorite new high....... take a few hits of deadhead og and back it down or up (depending on your prospective) with a few hits of Satori and top it with a hit or 2 of Hashberry. Talk about stoned....... whooaa. As Rick Flair said when I was young......... WOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well g13, i do like your new recipe...sounds.....sounds.... like i don't know what.

I will get some pic's of the shed for you.

Good morning the rest of you bong hogs. Duck are you still doing the W word?
You and Ozzy need to re think that.

BIU peeps.

Good morning all. First I want to address the posts that I have deleted. Suffice it to say that I will not allow Cannetics/Cannazone's dirt to be tracked into MarP's house. If you have a beef about something that happened there, keep it there. I will continue to delete any posts that refer to things that went on there, whether they are true or not. This is not the place it is going to be hashed out.

Grower 13--great bud shots there. Good job.

It appears that the northwest is in for some arctic air that is going to hang around for a bit. Try and keep warm. It looks as if I am not going to see temps above 30 for at least 10 days with night time temps in the single digits. Brrrrr

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

36* and cloudy, windy, and cold.....but we at least got some snow last night. It's just a couple inches, but it's a start.

Snow makes the Christmas lights look 10X better. I'm gonna' go out and do a bit of shovelling after breakfast :D

Then some on-line shopping. I need a new Ph probe for my Bluelab guardian.....it dried, it died.........:cry: $70. Oh Well, watchagonnado?

You peeps take care and keep those bubblers bubbling....BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Thank You THG,,and Good Morning to all you Pot Heads.:icon_smile:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Good morning all. First I want to address the posts that I have deleted. Suffice it to say that I will not allow Cannetics/Cannazone's dirt to be tracked into MarP's house. If you have a beef about something that happened there, keep it there. I will continue to delete any posts that refer to things that went on there, whether they are true or not. This is not the place it is going to be hashed out.

Grower 13--great bud shots there. Good job.

It appears that the northwest is in for some arctic air that is going to hang around for a bit. Try and keep warm. It looks as if I am not going to see temps above 30 for at least 10 days with night time temps in the single digits. Brrrrr

fyi i got no beefs with anybody---never belonged to either of those sites---just responded to someone bashing me here in the bhc---ain't nothing to hash out so long as nobody stirs the pot with untrue accusations against me---water under the bridge---drama free---:aok:

Hahaha ...but what if it was started here THG....as we all now ToA came to recruit people in private mail...So IMO...It started here...

:bong::bong:

wow been mia too long,hope everyone had a safe stoned thanksgiving weekend,got a cold front coming this way with rain and nasty stuff....biu :cool: hey Mom aka Rosie I hope your bath tub burn is all better....

Great to see you mr fist. :)

Good morning everyone. Yes it is still morning, it's not quite noon here.. Lol.

The weathers been amazing here as fall is back for now. In the 70s and sunny! But that will change drastically come Thursday night. I won't hold my breath that we will get any winter precip. Still, it's going to be cold!

Hopefully my heater won't go out this time like it did during the cold snap a few weeks ago..

Hi rose, thg, wh, OS, ducky, ozz, 4u, cubby, grower, and anyone else I might be forgetting.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

meetmrfist2 said:
hey Mom aka Rosie I hope your bath tub burn is all better....

Hey Mr, I don't know if your aka is a typo but I can assure you rose and I are not the same. She is tons more awesomer then I am. :)

Man SM were about to get some more cold *** weather come Thursday. Brrrrrr

WeedHopper said:
Man SM were about to get some more cold *** weather come Thursday. Brrrrrr

I hear ya! And once again sleet/freezing rain is in the forecast. Last time they predicted that, we got it for about 2 mins...lol.

I'd love to see some snow tho....but not gonna hold my breath. :p

WeedHopper said:
I want another White Xmas like last year.

It was amazing wasn't it. :D And not enough to make a huge mess.

We're you here 4 yrs ago when we got 12 1/2 inches? Now that was amazing!!

G13 said:
Duck.... what are you smoking now?

In the morning Satori

At night Grape Crack, Bubbal Mama, and Clockwork Orange.

During the day I smoke all of them:D

BIU :bong:

sounds like a good plan Duck. I will join you..not sure with what yet...

There is a cold north wind a blowing...going to be down to 9 tonight....

Latest posts

Back