Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC........ thanks duck..... your buds look great also......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

G13, you rocked that, and put the chunk in the pineapple...they look great.

Morning bong hogs.

Hey OS, the only ones who have power to remove other peoples posts are the mods. Members have the ability to remove their own.

If anyone is ever curious about a missing post, log out and search the thread that way and you'll see who/why it was removed.

Thank you thg for helping to keep the BHC drama free. :)

Good morning bhc.

My main thing to do today was going to the grocery store for this week. I left my keys at my moms on Saturday. Luckily I remembered about 15 mins before I usually drive my youngest to school. I have a friend at the end of my street who has a kid there too. I bet we looked pretty comical running down my street to get him at her house. :p Now I better remember I'm supposed to walk to his school this afternoon..lol.

My older ones take the bus thankfully! :D

There is drama and then there is the truth.

Hi mr fist...nice to see you.
hi Sm!

Hi rose! I took the pax to by bath last night and nearly dropped.....

..... My ipad!!!!!!!

Actually I did drop it..and saved it my mili- seconds.

I see fist and oz down there too, good morning guys. :D

Thank you thg for helping to keep the BHC drama free.

:rofl:

thats funny coming from you...:p

Truth is Power..some just dont like to be put on spot...and others dont like confritations...

4u2sm0ke said:

Truth is Power..some just dont like to be put on spot...and others dont like confritations...

:yeahthat:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

34* and windy.......still no snow.

G-13 and Duck, you guys got some seriously purdy plants, congrats and keep it up.

4U, is Kandi runnin' 'round in her Kandi Claws suit? You'll have to get a pic of her in front of the Christmas tree, she's cool.

I don't know what all the friction going on is about, I must have missed the beginning. But just as a general observation, there's nothing wrong with discord or disagreement, as long as people state facts.
You can't defeat drama by sweeping it under the rug, that just causes the drama to have a different focus, and more often than not an expanded presence.
If you let both sides have their say, it may not bring them together, but at least observers will have both sides to contrast and compare, and come to their own conclusions. The elimination of posts just muddies the facts and makes new targets for peoples frustrations.

Hope you're all having a good day and BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning all---looking like a sunny summer day here today---up late---off to a late start---another day of our all consuming hobby---enjoy :bong: :bong:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cubby again.

Ill take some snaps for you my friend..but here ya go for starters

:bong:

1-045.JPG

4u2sm0ke said:

Lol yea maybe. I'd just rather not see this thread get yanked because then I'd only have about 41 posts. :p

4u2sm0ke said:
Ill take some snaps for you my friend..but here ya go for starters

:bong:

I love that she even wears the hat. Most dogs would be pawing at it. She's totally cute.

Latest posts

Back